+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right, if you got an AIP without an interview with an inland application, there is just a landing interview at the end but that is a formality. The fact you got AIP is proof that they believed your documents.

JesustheSavior

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2012
AOR Received.
09-07-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-11-2012
Interview........
28-11-2012
Passport Req..
29-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi everyone,
im still confused about my RPRF... im sorry but i was reading on the visa office website, and this is what it says : Current applications: If you are paying additional fees for an application currently being processed in Port-au-Prince, the payment must be attached to the letter from our office requesting the additional payment.

So, does this mean i should wait for them requesting it even if it delays the application or paying it in advance even if i dont wait for them to request it will still be aknowledged and will not do no harm?

My husband had the form mailed to the house so he could pay the fees from the bank, im waiting for your answers...thanks guys.

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
JesustheSavior said:
Hi everyone,
im still confused about my RPRF... im sorry but i was reading on the visa office website, and this is what it says : Current applications: If you are paying additional fees for an application currently being processed in Port-au-Prince, the payment must be attached to the letter from our office requesting the additional payment.

So, does this mean i should wait for them requesting it even if it delays the application or paying it in advance even if i dont wait for them to request it will still be aknowledged and will not do no harm?

My husband had the form mailed to the house so he could pay the fees from the bank, im waiting for your answers...thanks guys.
Wait for the letter from the visa office telling u to pay the fees from Haiti.

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
Leon said:
Right, if you got an AIP without an interview with an inland application, there is just a landing interview at the end but that is a formality. The fact you got AIP is proof that they believed your documents.
Hi Leon,

Was wondering if you can maybe help me understand where we are in the application process...

We applied under spousal sponsorship, in-canada class.

They received our application 7 October 2011.

We received our AIP 22 August 2012.

On our e-cas under the sponsorship it shows DM and under the permanent residency it now shows 'in process' and 'medicals received' .

When we phoned CIC before our e-cas was updated to find out what's going on, they told us that we received AIP and when we asked about second stage approval they said not to worry our application is being sent to our local office and we will hear from them in the next few weeks regarding landing interview.

So my question is: did we get the second stage approval too, considering the fact that they sent our file to the local office, or is that normal after AIP and they then process the rest of permanent residence application at local office?

My thougts are that they are done with everything and they will let us know of date for landing interview :)

JesustheSavior

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2012
AOR Received.
09-07-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-11-2012
Interview........
28-11-2012
Passport Req..
29-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
thanks tink23... im still gonna call and find out... Coz i really dont want the 2 months delay.

hsquared

Apr 6, 2012
Hey! Had a question. Does changing address on an application further lengthy the proccess. If a file is on queue and the address is changed, does it matter is any way? Also whats the fastest and most confirmed way to let cic know about the address changed? Thanks

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
vincystress said:
my ecas shows the same ways your dose or in process and sponsorship dm
and i have had aip for 2 moths now my file was also send to the local off when i got aip you can never be sure what cic is doing i hope it not going to take that long for you
Hi Vincystress, just want to let you know our e-cas was just updated to DM on 2nd stage!

Soooo happy feels like we are floating!!!

persefona65

May 4, 2012
Please i need help,If I am in Canada,and my son which is a minor is in Romania,which forms my husband has to download for the sponsorship application? And if you have any idea .....for my son ,I have to send him the medical papers from here? or the immigration is ok with the ones that I will receive from Romania??? Thank you so much.Simona

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
Hello everyone,
Is anyone here can tell me if wife case is in process and at the same time she had a newborn baby.Does anyone know how long time case take to to get visa of both wife and newborn baby?
thanks for reading.

elixir

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11/2012
AOR Received.
Oct 26/2012
File Transfer...
Oct 26/2012
Med's Done....
Aug 23/2012
Passport Req..
Nov 16/2012
Hi All,

Quick question for someone who has applied through New Delhi. Even though the check list does not mention anything regarding attaching my spouse's educational document along with the application, do you think they will ask for it in the later stage or should i attach them along with my file ??

Also do they have to be original or photo copy of the educational documents be enough ??

Thanks for looking.

PUJA

Apr 19, 2012
Leon said:
Hi Everyone!

Anyone can tell me that when ecas shows Decision Made ,should it show the change of address also for the sponsored person or it can be the same Indian address (Since our application is from India)on the sponsored person's ecas.

Please write back if anyone has some information.

quietloud

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Hi,

Finally managed to send my outland application in on August 21st only to notice yesterday that we used the old forms for IMM0008 and IMM1344 (they were updated in July). Called CIC this morning and the agent said she doesn't have an answer to that question (what we should do) and it's something that will be looked into by the case-processing centre itself. But that will take months! Does anybody have any advice?

EdRickTaghan

Jul 16, 2012
Montreal (South Shore)
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
19-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-06-2012; Passport received on July 9
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 2012-08-20; Passport Received: 2012-09-30
LANDED..........
2012-10-23 - Tickets bought
PUJA said:
Anyone can tell me that when ecas shows Decision Made ,should it show the change of address also for the sponsored person or it can be the same Indian address (Since our application is from India)on the sponsored person's ecas.
We received the DM2 last week but still no change to the address. We looked at other cases and it is not systematic. I guess it depends on the VO who does the follow-up.