Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
micmac101 said:
tink23 said:
If you're unsure of it and can't find it just leave it blank. They will fill it with the number when they find it in their system. We left it blank when making a 2nd visitor visa application after being granted the first one.... the UCI was actually on the visa in the passport, but there were so many numbers that we weren't sure which one was UCI number so left it blank. Wasn't an issue in the least.
[/quote
The UCI # is when you send it in and they process the application when your approved to sponsor or its the receipt # from money order or certified checque.
However, if you've applied for any kind of visa before to Canada your UCI number remains the same.

marcopolocan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Rocris,

I've had a similar issue. I would email your regional Visa office if outside Canada or Contact CIC if in Canada (call centre). Give them information on where you landed and and details like DOB and passport/citizenship (whatever details you can provide) and they will be able to get that number to you. You will also need the actual date that you were naturalized to input into the IMM1344. Ask CIC to find the actual date for you as well. If you only have a partial date the IMM1344 will not validate and will not generate barcodes.

Cheers

charmaine7888

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan122012
AOR Received.
march142012
Med's Done....
nov 2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
march 22 2012
VISA ISSUED...
asap
LANDED..........
asap
do you happen to know
whats the instances you should follow up through email? may i please have an email address of canadian embassy manila?thanks mic mac for the reply last night

marcopolocan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
If you need specific information like a UCI or landed date to input into the form AND you haven't already sent your application in then my suggestion is get the required informantion from your VO. Then sit down and do your forms. That way they will validate.

Manila Office:
Email: manil-cs@international.gc.ca
Fax: (63-2) 843-1082

Good luck

charmaine7888

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan122012
AOR Received.
march142012
Med's Done....
nov 2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
march 22 2012
VISA ISSUED...
asap
LANDED..........
asap

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
ALONG WITH FILE SUBMISSION
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
VERY NEXT DAY ONCE I GET MY VISA BAGS PACKED
hello every one hope some on can help me on this

i got my GCMS notes today and it says waiver confirmed*****application approved am satisfied that the marriage is bona fide.SRT: please request PPT*1
can any one help me with this
and on the other hand my mp told me that ND have requested some documents on july 18 which i have 30 days and told me that they are still waiting for background checks from canada as i stayed in canada for 5 years can any one help me with this
thanks in advance
manpreet

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Does anyone know what type of medical is required for a child that is 4 months old? I read somewhere that blood test is only for 5 years + and the X-Ray is for 11 years +

p.s this is for some who is a PR sponsoring his spouse and child

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
MUMPY said:
hello every one hope some on can help me on this

i got my GCMS notes today and it says waiver confirmed*****application approved am satisfied that the marriage is bona fide.SRT: please request PPT*1
can any one help me with this
and on the other hand my mp told me that ND have requested some documents on july 18 which i have 30 days and told me that they are still waiting for background checks from canada as i stayed in canada for 5 years can any one help me with this
thanks in advance
manpreet
How long did it take you to get your GCMS notes?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
firstladyking said:
How long did it take you to get your GCMS notes?
Legally they are supposed to provide them within 30 days. In my experience that's exactly the turn-around one gets - you receive 30 day old GCMS notes a month after they received your request.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
computergeek said:
Legally they are supposed to provide them within 30 days. In my experience that's exactly the turn-around one gets - you receive 30 day old GCMS notes a month after they received your request.
30 day old GCMS notes...LOL.
It's a good thing they're only what $15 or so, because most people are not surprised by what they read when they get them too...LOL
Makes me wonder why I even ordered it!!!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
firstladyking said:
30 day old GCMS notes...LOL.
It's a good thing they're only what $15 or so, because most people are not surprised by what they read when they get them too...LOL
Makes me wonder why I even ordered it!!!
I'm inside Canada, so I don't pay anything. They are $5 if you are outside Canada, but they have to be requested by someone INSIDE Canada (and they can charge on top of the governmental fee.)

I suspect, but do not know, that the very reason they delay them 30 days is precisely because they don't want people finding out information through ATIP that they didn't get through the visa office.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
computergeek said:
I'm inside Canada, so I don't pay anything. They are $5 if you are outside Canada, but they have to be requested by someone INSIDE Canada (and they can charge on top of the governmental fee.)

I suspect, but do not know, that the very reason they delay them 30 days is precisely because they don't want people finding out information through ATIP that they didn't get through the visa office.
Yes, that's right $5. Hold on one second, what's this about being inside Canada and not paying, I paid and sent my receipt are you telling me I didn't need to do that?????

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
firstladyking said:
Yes, that's right $5. Hold on one second, what's this about being inside Canada and not paying, I paid and sent my receipt are you telling me I didn't need to do that?????
Access to Information requests are $5. Privacy Act requests are free. Privacy act covers a Citizen, Permanent Resident, or someone lawfully admitted to Canada. If you are requesting information about someone else you must make an Access to Information request. If you are requesting information about yourself, there's no charge.

I've submitted five Privacy Act requests so far and I've not paid anything for them.

mv709d

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Hi guys

I have a question again this goes also for those people who's in Quebec, husband says he can't pay the fee online and just fill out the form with his credit card info and send it in, is that really how it goes? Its not the same as the CIC that we can pay right there and then online? I'll be waiting for your replies thanks! :D

angel666

Jul 24, 2012
Hi i know a refugee who was denied of his PR and is now awaiting for the result of his appeal. He was not given hope on his appeal, someone advice him to get married to a permanent resident here in canada. he is married from his home country and is divorcing his wife so he could marry a PR here in canada. His wife agreed for the divorce so now the divorce is on process. He wanted the divorce to be granted first so he can marry and have a PR. The marriage to the girl is just a marriage for convenience but the problem is he got the girl pregnant w/o the wife knowing it. They just agreed for the divorce so he could have PR but he screwed up and they him and the girl cheated her. the girl fell in love with him so she allowed him to impregnated her. will this be possible, will they will not be caught? they just met 5 mos ago and they are not living together. need reply to my question ASAP. thanks.