Passport Req..
012813-email/ Submitted all docs: 040213
VISA ISSUED...
042513 PDOS.......:042613
LANDED..........
anna0828 said:
November 2010 - application submitted
December 22 2012 - started processing
October 2011 - first part of processing approved / papers sent to Manila office for my dependent
January 2012 - medical exams / passport submitted
July 10 2012 - received confirmation letter saying all is completed and just wait for local immigration office to contact me

Do you have any idea as to how i still have to wait for them to book my appointment? Thanks.
November 2010? Seriously.. Awww... Keep praying :)

pad980

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-10-2011
AOR Received.
30-08-2012 AIP
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
05-08-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
LANDED..........
21-06-2013
We submitted my husbands application in September 2011. We tried to check the application status on many occasions however the identification numbers we were using (ex. his client no from work permit or the receipt no.) did not work.
Can someone advise me on what identification number should work.
Frustrated
Thank you

maggie465

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2012
AOR Received.
04/10/2012
Med's Done....
completed 03/04/13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
22/05/13 (received 05/06/13, ECAS 29/05/13)
LANDED..........
08/06/13
I have a question about question 9: describe how your relationship developed after the first contact/meeting with your sponsor..." and the additional details on the bottom of the questionnaire. I wrote our story from after the first meeting till present (also after marriage) in question 9, not just facts also a fair amount of feelings and details (5 pages).

Now I'm wondering if I should have kept the facts more for question 9, and the feelings in additional details?

Or just leave it, and don't add anything for additional details? I don't know if there is a right or wrong?

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
maggie465 said:
I have a question about question 9: describe how your relationship developed after the first contact/meeting with your sponsor..." and the additional details on the bottom of the questionnaire. I wrote our story from after the first meeting till present (also after marriage) in question 9, not just facts also a fair amount of feelings and details (5 pages).

Now I'm wondering if I should have kept the facts more for question 9, and the feelings in additional details?

Or just leave it, and don't add anything for additional details? I don't know if there is a right or wrong?
on those questions I just said see attached sheet and then at the top of sheet in right hand corner put applicants name and form number and on the left said I put Response to Questions x and x

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
scylla said:
Unfortunately your only real option is to get married again (to make your marriage legal) and then submit a new sponsorship application.
With respect to the legality of the marriage, perhaps, but if they had already been living together for a year prior to the application date, they should qualify as common-law (which has the same net effect). Of course, if there's already a refusal, the best thing to do is just refile - it is faster than going through an appeal.

gsm_mob

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/1/2009
Doc's Request.
16/11/2009
Nomination.....
17/10/2011
File Transfer...
25/11/2011
Med's Request
8/12/2011
Med's Done....
12/12/2011
Passport Req..
8/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
3/4/2012
LANDED..........
8/05/2012
hi all actully i am posting here for my brother who is refugee here in canada for about 10 yrs.while his case is in progress he got married with canadian citizen. and file another case on marriage basis. but he got deported from canada. and now his interview is on 15 july in new delhi embassy. i want to know what is chances of visa?? please reply me soon.

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
pad980 said:
We submitted my husbands application in September 2011. We tried to check the application status on many occasions however the identification numbers we were using (ex. his client no from work permit or the receipt no.) did not work.
Can someone advise me on what identification number should work.
Frustrated
Thank you
Have you gotten a letter stating that the sponsor has been approved? If not, you will have to wait for that. If so, use the UCI with sponsor's information, File #/Application # with applicant info.

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Hi all,

I am a refugee claimant.I filed for refugee in sep 2010. In April 2011, I got married to a canadian citizen. and submitted my spousal application a few months later from Montreal.They received my application on Nov 14th 2011.It started being processed on jan 27th 2012. I got my CSQ very quickly, and the federal government ask me to send my fingerprints, which I did also. It has been 4 months since the last correspondence with CIC. Just one month ago I went to my refugee hearing.My claim was denied and I have appealed the decision.Will this lengthen my sponsorship process, or does this mean that I will definitely be required to go for an interview to prove that the marriage is legitimate?.I sent all the necessary prove of the marrage. Pictures of us hanging out, pictures of the marrage, my wifes whole family and extended family was there,pictures of our honey moon,receipts from the wedding, hotel receipts from the honey moon,pictures of my wifes family visiting us in montreal,pictures of my family visiting us,joint leases,joint account statements,bills,hydro,phone,internet etc.Wife is from New Brunswick, and that where the marriage was held.Also I have conditional discharge, but from what I hear thats not a conviction, so it doesnt matter.

So, Im definately going to have an interview?

Will the process be long now because of my refugee claim and conditional discharge?

sorry for the long post, but im nervous.....

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
ALONG WITH FILE SUBMISSION
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
VERY NEXT DAY ONCE I GET MY VISA BAGS PACKED
hello alll
does anyone has any idea if i can go into embassy and check on my case as it has been very long wait dont know what to do

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
MUMPY said:
hello alll
does anyone has any idea if i can go into embassy and check on my case as it has been very long wait dont know what to do
From my understanding, MOST places will not attend to the public. So I don't think going there is going to be a point in going there in person :(

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
ALONG WITH FILE SUBMISSION
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
VERY NEXT DAY ONCE I GET MY VISA BAGS PACKED
parker24 said:
From my understanding, MOST places will not attend to the public. So I don't think going there is going to be a point in going there in person :(
Thanks for the reply but when I see Delhi embassy website it says open to public 11 to 12 Monday to Thursday closed on Friday what does this mean any idea
Thanks parker

mv709d

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Hi Leon,

I just getting confused now here, I need your help guys, this is with regards the MICC form A-0520-BA or the Application for Selection Certificate, for

*section 2 IDENTIFICATION OF THE PRINCIPAL SPONSORED PERSON'S FAMILY MEMBERS
A. Members of the principal sponsored person's family who are accompanying that person to Quebec.

And also for

B. Members of the principal person's family who are not accompanying that person to Quebec.

We dont have kids, so should I just put their N/A? I'm just starting to get confused like on A I'll put there N/A and on letter B, should I put my family liek my parents and siblings or just put N/A on both because again we don't have kids :D anyways I'll be waiting for your reply thanks!

rocris

May 26, 2012
hello everbody!
starting to fill out my husband application for sponsorship .i have some questions if you guys can help me. about national identity Found in generic application ...his in the philippines would driver license considered tp put as his national identity ? or passport ?
2. under !MM 1344 number 6 .c. would i put the date tht were married ? some questions are confusing
one thing more i am a citizen (canadian)for the uic/client id what do i have to put ?
hope you guys can help me!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mv709d said:
We dont have kids, so should I just put their N/A? I'm just starting to get confused like on A I'll put there N/A and on letter B, should I put my family liek my parents and siblings or just put N/A on both because again we don't have kids :D anyways I'll be waiting for your reply thanks!
Put N/A because you don't have kids.

rocris said:
starting to fill out my husband application for sponsorship .i have some questions if you guys can help me. about national identity Found in generic application ...his in the philippines would driver license considered tp put as his national identity ? or passport ?
2. under !MM 1344 number 6 .c. would i put the date tht were married ? some questions are confusing
one thing more i am a citizen (canadian)for the uic/client id what do i have to put ?
1. If he has no national ID card, write not applicable or leave it blank.

2. If you are not applying as conjugal partners, you leave this blank. Since you are married, you are not applying as conjugal partners.

3. They mean the UCI of your spouse. If your spouse ever had dealings with immigration, say he is a temporary worker or a student, he has an UCI. If he has never had any dealings with Canada immigration, he would not have one. Leave it blank then.

Hemi

Jul 14, 2012
hi everybody..i had passport request.from CEM visa office together with the additional req..i sent my package to visa section level 6 tower 2 rcbc plaza 6819 ayala avenue makati city. using LBC...was received next day by Sg beronia...but i forgot to write canadian embassy on the address..do you think my passport and my documents has gone to the right address for canadian visa processing?please advice!thank you