+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Isaac2020

Feb 20, 2020
1. No, applying for sponsorship will not impact the work permit app.

2. No point in delaying the sponsorship app. Apply as soon as you can.
Thanks for the clarification. This is what we suspected, too, but we just wanted to make sure that we wouldn't be jeopardising anything.

samdegu

Feb 22, 2020
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 23, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on August 28, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on October 10, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on November 6, 2019.
  6. We sent you correspondence on February 20, 2020.
so i am going to send my passport on Monday.

Reactions: Siddiqua

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Thank you for your reply! We obtained a letter from a government body stating that the mother has full custody but its not notarized so I want to make sure that that will be accepted. Also, do we just attach the letter with evidences to the stat dec?

Again, can we mention that the mother refused to do the medical unless we meet her financial demands or will that make us look bad in the eyes of IRCC?
We were in the same position. When we completed my husbands medical, I sent a letter to the VO along with a copy of my text messages with the mother who refused to have her child do the medical and the receipt confirming we completed my husbands medical. A few months later they sent me their version of the statutory declaration. We had to sign their form confirming we understood we could never sponsor the child in the future.

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Hi i need help! I have got email on February 11 from Singapore visa office that they Got my documents and along with my application submission date. After that i have gotten no update. Can you please tell me what’s the next step and when i will get my next email

Dream Come-True

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi..does the spouse can travel via visitor visa while the application is in processing stage. I am new to this..would be happy if anyone help on the answer.

AlfredD88

Feb 23, 2020
Hi all, when submitting photographs of my spouse and I as evidence to show we've been in a relationship, what format should the photographs be in? Do we print full sized photos on printed on 8.5x11 pieces of paper and write on the back? Do they have to be a certain size or format? Am I allowed to use Facebook screenshots to show the official date and time stamp in order to make a stronger case for our relationship?

Thanks in advance folks.

Sunaina kaplish

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
My husband had sponser me in January 2019 I got interview on 12 sept2019 they did not give any decision that day interview er said that they will send decision by email it’s 5 month I don’t receive any email anybody know how long they will give decision please help me

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi all, when submitting photographs of my spouse and I as evidence to show we've been in a relationship, what format should the photographs be in? Do we print full sized photos on printed on 8.5x11 pieces of paper and write on the back? Do they have to be a certain size or format? Am I allowed to use Facebook screenshots to show the official date and time stamp in order to make a stronger case for our relationship?

Thanks in advance folks.
doesn`t matter size of photos. i send screenshots from FB too. present this evidence, it certainly will not be superfluous

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
My husband had sponser me in January 2019 I got interview on 12 sept2019 they did not give any decision that day interview er said that they will send decision by email it’s 5 month I don’t receive any email anybody know how long they will give decision please help me
write to webform

Orobs93

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
write to webform
Please I am quite confused on how to arrange my documents, because they requested barcode pages after checklist, my question is

1 :should I take all the barcode pages from all the forms and add them together and place it after the checklist ...before placing the forms without the barcode pages according to the checklist.

2:I will be submitting work permit should I still place the work permit barcode page with the others together or separately after the others before outing the work permit form.

:which kind of envelope is good to put my forms in is it the normal brown envelope of any size? And do I have to seal it, and do I have to write anything on the envelope ?

Or should i put the work permit after the checklist and should the work permit barcode come first before the filled form or it’s okay to live it at its original position after the validation of the form.

before arranging the sponsorship forms
Should I leave the barcode pages in its original positions after validations or I should move them to the 1st positions of each filled forms
And some forms have up to 2 pages of barcodes pages