+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spousal sponsorship trackers not working

Ivanm7331

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have few questions if anyone has an answer to

1)I Cannot link the application using the new tracker for the PA... The sponsor works but not the PA. says incorrect information entered.. Been 2 weeks since AOR.

2) Gckey tracker, even after signing in, it gives error 403, you are not signed in.. So I can't even get to step where we can link the application. Been weeks like this too. Tried another pc, phone, and even clearing history. nothing is working.. really frustrating.

looking for advice thanks

ramu_rokey

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPEC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2016
Doc's Request.
01-24-2017
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
The tracker for principal applicant should match all the information , please make sure you use the PA email for validation , do not use sponsor email id.
GC key - off late people have technical glitches. keep trying you may be able to log in . Once you log in enter the principal applicant details, and on the selection of number of applicants select 2 instead of 1 . Hope that helps

US2CanApp

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Was able to link account in GCKey same day received AOR with no problems. New immigration tracker can't find application, tried sponsor and applicant UCI, etc. Tried just the State for place of birth. Tried entering wife's first and middle names, tried married and maiden last name.

Wife received AOR Nov. 2, Biometrics request Nov. 4. Outland, from United States.

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have few questions if anyone has an answer to

1)I Cannot link the application using the new tracker for the PA... The sponsor works but not the PA. says incorrect information entered.. Been 2 weeks since AOR.

2) Gckey tracker, even after signing in, it gives error 403, you are not signed in.. So I can't even get to step where we can link the application. Been weeks like this too. Tried another pc, phone, and even clearing history. nothing is working.. really frustrating.

looking for advice thanks
If you get a 403 error using any browser, don't try to jump over it.
There is a fairly simple but proven way to get the system to agree that you are the one whose account corresponds to your right to log in there.
At the first stop from 403, use the f5 key, you may need to press f5 several times so that the system gives you the opportunity to reload the page and move on, or immediately takes you to the next page.