+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Questions

ariannaw

Oct 15, 2020
Hi there! My husband is from the USA currently living with me and my daughter on a Post Grad Work Permit. We are about done with our Spousal Sponsorship Application but had a few questions and wondered if anyone else has run into or knows the answer to.

1) Medical Examination. It says "Do not complete a medical examination at this time" ... nowhere does it say to write "N/A"because we won't get a medical examination until further instruction. So, do we checkmark this box? Or put N/A? Leave it blank?

2)Do we need to provide to photocopies of our daughters birth certificate for both "Supporting Documents for Sponsor - question 3." and "Supporting Documents for Sponsored persons question 7. b)" They both ask for the same birth certificate.

Finally,

3) Does my husband need to photocopy each of the pages from his passport where he has entered Canada? "
It says: If you are in Canada and/or have previously travelled to Canada, you must also include pages of any passport in your possession which bear an entry stamp made by a Canadian authority"

Thanks so much!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi there! My husband is from the USA currently living with me and my daughter on a Post Grad Work Permit. We are about done with our Spousal Sponsorship Application but had a few questions and wondered if anyone else has run into or knows the answer to.

1) Medical Examination. It says "Do not complete a medical examination at this time" ... nowhere does it say to write "N/A"because we won't get a medical examination until further instruction. So, do we checkmark this box? Or put N/A? Leave it blank?

2)Do we need to provide to photocopies of our daughters birth certificate for both "Supporting Documents for Sponsor - question 3." and "Supporting Documents for Sponsored persons question 7. b)" They both ask for the same birth certificate.

Finally,

3) Does my husband need to photocopy each of the pages from his passport where he has entered Canada? "
It says: If you are in Canada and/or have previously travelled to Canada, you must also include pages of any passport in your possession which bear an entry stamp made by a Canadian authority"

Thanks so much!
Post your questions to the Family Sponsorship section of the forum.