+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spousal sponsorship proof of financial support and move there once PR is issued

notgoogle

Jul 13, 2020
Dubai
hi
i am a Canadian citizen residing outside of Canada applying for my husband under the family sponsorship program, i am almost done with my application, but i am wondering on how can i prove to them the financial support and intent to move once my husband gets his PR? i already attached my bank statement with enough funds, do they need more financial support? or is this enough? also, how can i convince them that i am returning back once my husband gets his PR?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
hi
i am a Canadian citizen residing outside of Canada applying for my husband under the family sponsorship program, i am almost done with my application, but i am wondering on how can i prove to them the financial support and intent to move once my husband gets his PR? i already attached my bank statement with enough funds, do they need more financial support? or is this enough? also, how can i convince them that i am returning back once my husband gets his PR?
write an explanation letter
address in Canada
job
etc

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You need much more proof about your intent to return versus your financials. Your bank statement is likely enough.