+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Yes it's good for you my one of friend got extension after that he got ppr requst...
I responded the PFL 16-June, and 18-Nov 2021 I got that my medical exam was extended. Does it mean the officer accept my explanation and pass my application?? Thx

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
I responded the PFL 16-June, and 18-Nov 2021 I got that my medical exam was extended. Does it mean the officer accept my explanation and pass my application?? Thx
Hi kader. Just wanted to know about the PFL. I was checking your signature and was confused about the financials. Was it Principal applicant financials or sponsors? And also how did you respond to the PFL? Thanks.

beaver62

Dec 25, 2018
Hi everyone,/ Asalam

4mb limit

IRCC requested updated proof of communication with other documents as well
and limit is 4mb 1 file only per type of document requested
but I have 1 year worth of chats/ call history in the signal app which which allows me to only take screenshots and export chat option is not available. All the screenshots come to 164 mb ,
there is no option to upload separate 4mb files for only proof of communication as IRCC website only accepts 1 file under 1 slot.
how do I upload that 164mb file . if I delete/ compress info to reduce size I can get to 16mb even then IRCC site does not accept the file.

can someone help?

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Guys, where in the submitted forms we mention the eye colors as I forgot what I mentioned at the time I submitted my application. In which form?

chattha-ukc

Aug 9, 2021
Jan 2021 applicant,
Medical passed 12nov.
Sa,Bio April2021.
Aor 2 -Oct

They ask adr on 22Nov,
1-imm5562 require update
2-schedule A require update
3-new communication proof and pics
4-renew the passport becoz its less than 12 months to expire
5-new pcc from pak
6- my UAE new visa update
7-nikah nama translation
All above adr submitted- 30th Nov

Dear All,
What's your opinion regards to my case what will be next wait on my process?

shahidabatool

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Hi everyone,/ Asalam

4mb limit

IRCC requested updated proof of communication with other documents as well
and limit is 4mb 1 file only per type of document requested
but I have 1 year worth of chats/ call history in the signal app which which allows me to only take screenshots and export chat option is not available. All the screenshots come to 164 mb ,
there is no option to upload separate 4mb files for only proof of communication as IRCC website only accepts 1 file under 1 slot.
how do I upload that 164mb file . if I delete/ compress info to reduce size I can get to 16mb even then IRCC site does not accept the file.

can someone help?
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23
you can convert you file to low quality and combine all data in one pdf file save it in low quality compress it via online tools do visist the link before sending your file.

shahidabatool

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Jan 2021 applicant,
Medical passed 12nov.
Sa,Bio April2021.
Aor 2 -Oct

They ask adr on 22Nov,
1-imm5562 require update
2-schedule A require update
3-new communication proof and pics
4-renew the passport becoz its less than 12 months to expire
5-new pcc from pak
6- my UAE new visa update
7-nikah nama translation
All above adr submitted- 30th Nov

Dear All,
What's your opinion regards to my case what will be next wait on my process?
I hope a prearrival as i received my pre arrival after submitting ADR