+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi
My cousin got Procedural FairnessLetter on 10 of August 2021 and now he responded it on 5th of September, today he got medics Request for his wife which she already did in 29 January 2021 which is not expired . Pls advice?
did they also accept his procedural Fairness Letter ?

will they call for interview? Or PPR
thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi
My cousin got Procedural FairnessLetter on 10 of August 2021 and now he responded it on 5th of September, today he got medics Request for his wife which she already did in 29 January 2021 which is not expired . Pls advice?
did they also accept his procedural Fairness Letter ?

will they call for interview? Or PPR
thanks
I doubt anyone can tell you for certain but the medical request makes it rather likely his response was accepted as sufficient. Order your gcms notes.

D.Malik

Nov 6, 2021
Hello once again everyone

Duaa Here

I hope you all are doing great... i dont know you still remember me or not but i was on this forum...some people knew me here but i dont know its possible that some of you may have been left this forum but i just want to thank you all...i got very emotional when i read all your prayers and i felt truly blessed that even i never met you guys but people were praying for me and feeling bad for me when i was going through toughest time of my life but yes prayers are answered and prayers are very powerful that it can change your destiny....and yes it did happen to me...

i am in canada right now

bad things happen even good people make mistakes good people sometimes take worst decisions because you never know what they are going through but there is a special thing about good people when they realize that they made a mistake they try their best to make that right Asap...who know me they know what i am talking about...so yes we both are very happy and we are closer than ever before and i believe everything happens for a reason...Allah k har kaam mein koi na koi maslehat hoti hai...

and guys i don't know you believe in evil eye or not but trust me evil eye can take verything away from you..so keep your important matters just to yourself don't share your life's biggest happiness with those who are jealous of you because things happen nazar lag jati hai...

i am very thankful to you all...you're in my prayer guys...

if something goes against your will just be patient...and see Allah's help will come...just hang in there guys...

whatever happend to me that changed my whole life...now i am more positive and clear about life i am more closer to Allah...
when i was going through hardest time of my life what i just did was i never lost hope and i just prayed and prayed and things worked in my favour by the Grace of Allah and prayers of my loved ones...

thank you all...

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Wow finally got my passport request. Will head to Lahore to deliver. Do I need to make an appointment or is it walk in? Thanks guys

Alhamdulillah

So lucky

Applied July 25, 2020
Application received Nov 11, 2020
Nov 5, 2021 PPR
When you received pre arrival ?
thanks

canman2021

Jun 20, 2021
Hello once again everyone

Duaa Here

I hope you all are doing great... i dont know you still remember me or not but i was on this forum...some people knew me here but i dont know its possible that some of you may have been left this forum but i just want to thank you all...i got very emotional when i read all your prayers and i felt truly blessed that even i never met you guys but people were praying for me and feeling bad for me when i was going through toughest time of my life but yes prayers are answered and prayers are very powerful that it can change your destiny....and yes it did happen to me...

i am in canada right now

bad things happen even good people make mistakes good people sometimes take worst decisions because you never know what they are going through but there is a special thing about good people when they realize that they made a mistake they try their best to make that right Asap...who know me they know what i am talking about...so yes we both are very happy and we are closer than ever before and i believe everything happens for a reason...Allah k har kaam mein koi na koi maslehat hoti hai...

and guys i don't know you believe in evil eye or not but trust me evil eye can take verything away from you..so keep your important matters just to yourself don't share your life's biggest happiness with those who are jealous of you because things happen nazar lag jati hai...

i am very thankful to you all...you're in my prayer guys...

if something goes against your will just be patient...and see Allah's help will come...just hang in there guys...

whatever happend to me that changed my whole life...now i am more positive and clear about life i am more closer to Allah...
when i was going through hardest time of my life what i just did was i never lost hope and i just prayed and prayed and things worked in my favour by the Grace of Allah and prayers of my loved ones...

thank you all...
Hello Dua

very happy for you, i remember your very first email and i could not imagine what you went through, but thanks to God Almighty you are back together.
you are absolutely right that we must keep our privacy and important matters in our lives to ourselves and not sharing any details with others whether we know or not.
anyways, wish you endless happiness and good luck to you and to everyone in this forums waiting to reunite with their loved ones.

Reactions: Osama11

sana.yasir

Apr 25, 2021
if your looking to get your nadra birth marriage certificate or attestation from hec ibcc mofa etc from pakistan or any other documentation services. then i found the service provider in pakistan higly reliable source by the name of online attestation pakistan or contact directly on whats app +923022707477

sana.yasir

Apr 25, 2021
try contacting at +923022707477 or search for online attestation pakistan on google. you`ll find a better source to obtain police certificate from karachi, pakistan. or any other documentation need such as nadra birth marriage unmarried etc or mofa hec ibcc wes attestation. quiet reliable and authentic.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Wow finally got my passport request. Will head to Lahore to deliver. Do I need to make an appointment or is it walk in? Thanks guys

Alhamdulillah

So lucky

Applied July 25, 2020
Application received Nov 11, 2020
Nov 5, 2021 PPR
no need for appointment, walk in with all document required (stated in email including photo)

Reactions: Osama11

Arslan Baig

Aug 13, 2021
It's been over a week, almost 2 weeks since we submitted our passport at VFS Karachi. And it's still under process at Islamabad. What is taking them so long?? It's been under process since the 26th. Neither is gckey updated nor our we getting anything from VFS.

Any one else in the same situation?
Any news about your passport?