+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
But it’s been a month I haven’t heard anything from cic. Did you send your application to Sydney?
Actually it can vary greatly. When I applied I waited almost 5 months for AOR. So don’t worry. And the overall time for processing also varies greatly depending on the uniqueness of each case.

Reactions: Ranahamza208

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Feb 4 2021 submit paper
Feb 16 2021 email that paper are received
April 22 paper sent to LOV
April 23 biometric
April 27 biometric approved
June 26 pre arrival
July 6 medical
29 sep medical passed
16 Oct ecas shows decision made
Now nothing
Its been 4 days since you got DM - it can take a couple weeks or more to get PPR. Be patient and optimistic. You got Pre Arrival and DM, I wouldn't be concerned

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Is it a good idea to send voluntary ADRs at our current timeline or should we wait. We have tickets and hotels booked for a couple week vacation trip coming up so I was thinking of sending pictures, trip ticket copies and hotel receipts etc. once I return. I don't want it to negatively affect the processing time however.

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Is it a good idea to send voluntary ADRs at our current timeline or should we wait. We have tickets and hotels booked for a couple week vacation trip coming up so I was thinking of sending pictures, trip ticket copies and hotel receipts etc. once I return. I don't want it to negatively affect the processing time however.
I personally think you should not and wait if they ask for it. In my case, I never sent any voluntary documents and they never asked and our case moved along just fine. Also, I’m pretty sure they always outline that please don’t send any documents unless we ask for it. Just more work for them right.

Reactions: Titan55

Maryam_ahm

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Why are you worried when there is no sign or indication of rejection? You do understand your timeline is good right? and is going smooth as possible. Be thankful and think positively, outcome will be good.
I have read online they keep u hanging for months on security or they call for interview this is Soo scary for us to read

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
I just worried about rejection if I knw rejection is off my hock I will wait happily
They would have sent you for an interview first before rejecting you I’m in immigration for 20 going on 21 months and we were sent for an interview back in July so the fact you got decision made isn’t something to worry about!

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
No do not keep sending emails worst mistake I did.

Maryam_ahm

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Still waiting lol on things to happen once we know for sure we will inform everyone of the timeline and what happened but we are trying not to jinks ourselves
I hope what ever it is just pass out soon this is the most heart breaking process and Soo much thing pop up in your head for no reason I just hope you get everything done smooth out

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
I hope what ever it is just pass out soon this is the most heart breaking process and Soo much thing pop up in your head for no reason I just hope you get everything done smooth out
It’s been a rocky road but my husband is my rock. If he didn’t switch to his nights shifts so my day shifts I probably would have lost my mind a long time ago but hopefully they hurry up with your ppr so you two can be together

Maryam_ahm

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
It’s been a rocky road but my husband is my rock. If he didn’t switch to his nights shifts so my day shifts I probably would have lost my mind a long time ago but hopefully they hurry up with your ppr so you two can be together
Your in Pakistan and he's in Canada