SA - 12 October 2021

and file is now transferred to LVO.

another leg of wait begins!

• Sad
Reactions: zindabad

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
Hi All

I finally got medical request, thank god!

they mentioned below in the IOM appointment confirmation... does that mean we need to fill another form before going to this appointment or just simply bring proof. so far, only have 1 dose of moderna.

"As per IRCC’s technical instructions (TI’s) related to the COVID-19 vaccination, you’re requested to bring the proof in hard copy (certificate photocopy for office record), whether completed or incomplete and of any brand, whether approved or non-approved by Canada Below is the link for further information:

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada?_ga=2.247835332.2108382732.1632428892-487473267.1608586268#determine-fully

If you have not received the mentioned vaccination, you can still visit for your appointment."

Reactions: zindabad

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
How long have you guys waited from AIP to DM to COPR

AND IF ANYONE IS STILL WAITIN & stuck at AIP

My office is Mississauga

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi All

I finally got medical request, thank god!

they mentioned below in the IOM appointment confirmation... does that mean we need to fill another form before going to this appointment or just simply bring proof. so far, only have 1 dose of moderna.

"As per IRCC’s technical instructions (TI’s) related to the COVID-19 vaccination, you’re requested to bring the proof in hard copy (certificate photocopy for office record),
Seems pretty clear language - bring a copy of what you have.

Reactions: Waiting_F23

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
If you get an AOR2 letter, is it implied that application is in process, or does ECAS need to show "in process"?

My ECAS shows App Received and Medical request sent / passed lines.
GCKEY Shows eligibility and BGC in process, medical passed and I received AOR2 via email.

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
If you get an AOR2 letter, is it implied that application is in process, or does ECAS need to show "in process"?

My ECAS shows App Received and Medical request sent / passed lines.
GCKEY Shows eligibility and BGC in process, medical passed and I received AOR2 via email.
Mine had shown in process after few days of SA approval and still says "in process" for PA

Maryam_ahm

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On my gckey acc it keeps saying this after my medical was pass on 29 sep 2021 what does this mean are they going through my file or no

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On my gckey acc it keeps saying this after my medical was pass on 29 sep 2021 what does this mean are they going through my file or no
what is your timeline? seems like you already got pre-arrival? so would be good i would think :)

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Update on our file - got decision made today and Passport Request letter !! Alhamdulillah
Can anyone please advise me on the address and appendix A.
So address on the letter is of the sponsor living in Canada, should it be of the applicant living in Pakistan cuz COPR will come there?
Also what is appendix A? It says to include copy.

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Update on our file - got decision made today and Passport Request letter !! Alhamdulillah
Can anyone please advise me on the address and appendix A.
So address on the letter is of the sponsor living in Canada, should it be of the applicant living in Pakistan cuz COPR will come there?
Also what is appendix A? It says to include copy.
Congrats! Same timeline here...application submitted oct 26th. hopefully will get something soon as well. Was your application with dependants or without?