+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
they haven't still told me about my appointment yet i am just in a queue right now.....are you living in Islamabad? I don't think they told you about the appointment yet?
My husband lives in Islamabad I live in Canada My husband haven’t got given the a date for an interview we were only told we needed one we are just trying to figure out how long it takes to wait for an appointment date.

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
My husband lives in Islamabad I live in Canada My husband haven’t got given the a date for an interview we were only told we needed one we are just trying to figure out how long it takes to wait for an appointment date.
I am waiting from the past 2 years so you can guess how long...

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
If you and your spouse travel together for a couple weeks during the application processing period, do you update ircc right away when you come back from the trip? I'm wondering if its just a simple email or a new Schedule A..
I used to update IRCC, through webform with attachment containing from, date, place, why we meet, what we did, and photos, with tickets etc... also update facebook checkin, travling with etc,

Reactions: Osama11 and Titan55

Mast123

Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone.
To book an appointment for medical which of the office wll be faster Islamabad or Lahour anyone knows plz answer?
Thank you..

Osama11

May 14, 2021
Well, atleast keep updating IRCC, make application alive.
Movement in file make them to think about it and bring it out from store.

One thing i noticed when ever I update them got ghost update in my gckey.
Can you please tell me how I can update themz which email should I send the information to?

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
APPROVED TRV while PR in progress !!!

Hello everyone,

Currently, my spouse's outland spousal sponsorship is in progress with a below given timeline:

App rcvd: APR 2020
Principal applicant eligibility passed:JUL 2021
ADR requested and submitted: JUL 2021

Since JUL 2021, there's been a complete silence. Recently, we got an update that the TRV application of my spouse has been approved and the passport request has been sent out to us( TRV was in process from last 6 months). When applied for the TRV, we mentioned that the stay is gonna be for approx. 3 months.

Now, my query is that can she stay for more than 3 months OR more than 6 months? If so, then what is the procedure? Secondly, will she have to book a return flight if she visits on TRV?

esam99

Nov 4, 2020

Hello everyone,

Currently, my spouse's outland spousal sponsorship is in progress with a below given timeline:

Since JUL 2021, there's been a complete silence. Recently, we got an update that the TRV application of my spouse has been approved and the passport request has been sent out to us( TRV was in process from last 6 months). When applied for the TRV, we mentioned that the stay is gonna be for approx. 3 months.

Now, my query is that can she stay for more than 3 months OR more than 6 months? If so, then what is the procedure? Secondly, will she have to book a return flight if she visits on TRV?
congrats, is the applicant pakistani?

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021

Hello everyone,

Congrats! Not sure if they'll hold you on the 3 months; I think usually you need to prove you wont exceed the maximum time permitted on your visa, so have a return ticket.

Can you share some tips on how to apply for a successful TRV? Their processing standard is 100 days now so might be worth a shot (used to be 450 days in september!).

Reactions: Waiting_F23

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Congrats! Not sure if they'll hold you on the 3 months; I think usually you need to prove you wont exceed the maximum time permitted on your visa, so have a return ticket.

Can you share some tips on how to apply for a successful TRV? Their processing standard is 100 days now so might be worth a shot (used to be 450 days in september!).
Titan, to be honest I am not too sure regarding the basis they chose to issue the TRV. I applied last year and it was refused. This time, the only difference was that the PRINCIPAL APPLICANT'S ELIGIBILITY for PR was passed and then they issued me the TRV. Not too sure if both the things are connected or not. But this is what I observed.