+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.
We will respond to these priority enquiries only:
· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
· Changes in contact information
· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds
If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.
If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications
Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.
We strongly invite you to use the available self-serve options that might be helpful to you on IRCC’s website including:
Find an IRCC application package or formChange of address
· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Uzma21

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.
We will respond to these priority enquiries only:
· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
· Changes in contact information
· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds
If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.
If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications
Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.
We strongly invite you to use the available self-serve options that might be helpful to you on IRCC’s website including:
Find an IRCC application package or formChange of address
· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
I got the same reply today.

Reactions: zindabad

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Spouse, partner or dependent child: Outside Canada process

Last updated: August 31, 2021

We’re still accepting family sponsorship applications.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between

November 24 and 30, 2019.
(
In the past 3 months, the majority (80%) of the applications we’re finalizing were received during this period.

If this date range doesn’t change for a while, we’re

• still processing applications
  • finalizing older applications that were complex or missing documents)

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

Osmanians

Aug 11, 2021

(
In the past 3 months, the majority (80%) of the applications we’re finalizing were received during this period.

Having said that, IRCC still announcing new immigration plans. Govt released a heavy funding last week but seems they are doing everything just for election campaign. Main issue is with LVO it’s literally illogical why LVO process a application in 2 years while NDVO processing in just 3 months.

#LVO_Wakeup

dextermaxter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Hello All, I have few quick questions.

CIC requested weeding rukhsti(departure) pictures which I don't have at the moment, we had a big function but forgot to take rukhsti(departure) pictures. Any suggestion?

They also asked why I waited few years before I applied for my WIFE PR? The reason is that she was completing her education and I didn't wanted to interpret that. so should I tell them the same reason?

They also asked for the document of my visit back home in last few years to meet her but I didn't go, so what should I say? my genuine reason was COVID and I was also in process of getting new job.

any help would be appreciated

trsiddiqui

Jan 25, 2013
We got ADR for showing Rukhsati or proof of rukhsati. We had one reception for both Shaadi and Walima during the peak of COVID (Jan '21), during which there were also no indoor weddings allowed by the city government. Since we couldn't invite a lot of people, we decided to organize Valima later. The reason why we don't have any pictures for proper rukhsati is that marriage ceremonies were limited to 2 hours (8pm-10pm) so it got hectic and we couldn't do a proper rukhsati so we don't have any photos specifically for the rukhsati. Also, I know it doesn't help but I had to come back to Canada 6 days after reception (circumstances explained, attached in the photo). I know that they have asked for traditional Rukhsati proof, however, even though we didn't technically have a traditional rukhsati, our marriage has been consummated and my spouse lives at our family house half the time. What we have is the following.

1) Receipt for the booking of venue for Valima

2) My booked ticket for going back later this year for Walima reception.

3) Proof of support (regular money transfers)

4) Newspaper Screenshot and link as proof showing that city government had only allowed wedding ceremonies to be held outdoor and between 8pm-10pm in Karachi during the time we had our reception.

5) The reception photos with all family members (it was a smaller event with only 100 people) and other pictures have already been provided. The only ones remaining are probably random photos inside the venue.

6) Our NIC cards have the same address

7) My spouse's bank account receipt also has the same address

8) Whatsapp messages (I guess these wont be helpful if they have only asked for Rukhsati proof)

9) We have also applied for TRV stating the reason that permanent residents aren't supposed to spend time outside Canada for the duration of their application. Since I am not a citizen, I dont want to risk my application by going to Pakistan on a trip.

My questions are;

1. Which of the above documents should I attach with the explanation letter, and include an explanation about in the letter.

1. What should be my stance in the letter? Should I say that we had rukhsati, even though we didn't have a traditional rukhsati and have no proof for it, or should I explain the circumstances around the event (2 hours limit)?

For people interested in timeline,

AOR, SA, BIL:-Apr '21

AOR 2: May '21

Medical: Jul: '21

Leo2021

Aug 17, 2021
Hey , please share your timeline for Pakistan processing time , my husband applied for my case , Spouse PR immigration , I want to know the timeline , what I feel they did India’s spouse visa work quicker than Pakistan Spouse visa. Indians are getting their case done even in 3 months.

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hey , please share your timeline for Pakistan processing time , my husband applied for my case , Spouse PR immigration , I want to know the timeline , what I feel they did India’s spouse visa work quicker than Pakistan Spouse visa. Indians are getting their case done even in 3 months.
Has a year passed since your application was received?

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hi my husband medical was passed on august 20. How long is the wait after that to receive ppr?? Should i send a inquiry to LVO???
Depends on when LVO received your application. According to LVO... applications with dependants the processing time is 3 months and without dependants is 6 months. You can contact them after the allotted period has lapsed depending on your application. Hope this helps.

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021

(

Please don't post stuff like this.
This is general info. Even though on their website is says they are completing files as of Nov 2019, while we have 2020 & 2021 applicants also receiving PPR... as in completed processing.

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
We got ADR for showing Rukhsati or proof of rukhsati. We had one reception for both Shaadi and Walima during the peak of COVID (Jan '21), during which there were also no indoor weddings allowed by the city government. Since we couldn't invite a lot of people, we decided to organize Valima later. The reason why we don't have any pictures for proper rukhsati is that marriage ceremonies were limited to 2 hours (8pm-10pm) so it got hectic and we couldn't do a proper rukhsati so we don't have any photos specifically for the rukhsati. Also, I know it doesn't help but I had to come back to Canada 6 days after reception (circumstances explained, attached in the photo). I know that they have asked for traditional Rukhsati proof, however, even though we didn't technically have a traditional rukhsati, our marriage has been consummated and my spouse lives at our family house half the time. What we have is the following.

1) Receipt for the booking of venue for Valima

2) My booked ticket for going back later this year for Walima reception.

3) Proof of support (regular money transfers)

4) Newspaper Screenshot and link as proof showing that city government had only allowed wedding ceremonies to be held outdoor and between 8pm-10pm in Karachi during the time we had our reception.

5) The reception photos with all family members (it was a smaller event with only 100 people) and other pictures have already been provided. The only ones remaining are probably random photos inside the venue.

6) Our NIC cards have the same address

7) My spouse's bank account receipt also has the same address

8) Whatsapp messages (I guess these wont be helpful if they have only asked for Rukhsati proof)

9) We have also applied for TRV stating the reason that permanent residents aren't supposed to spend time outside Canada for the duration of their application. Since I am not a citizen, I dont want to risk my application by going to Pakistan on a trip.

My questions are;

1. Which of the above documents should I attach with the explanation letter, and include an explanation about in the letter.

1. What should be my stance in the letter? Should I say that we had rukhsati, even though we didn't have a traditional rukhsati and have no proof for it, or should I explain the circumstances around the event (2 hours limit)?

For people interested in timeline,

AOR, SA, BIL:-Apr '21

AOR 2: May '21

Medical: Jul: '21
Answer 1: Attach as many documents as you can for proof. Doesn't hurt to have too many docs.

Answer 2: Say exactly that. Just be truthful about your answer. That is the best advice anyone can give you on here.

Hope this helps.

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Depends on when LVO received your application. According to LVO... applications with dependants the processing time is 3 months and without dependants is 6 months. You can contact them after the allotted period has lapsed depending on your application. Hope this helps.
I applied in 2018
Rejected 2019
Won Appeal dec 2020
Med approved aug 20 2021
Now waiting for ppr.
Can i inquire thru web form when i should expect ppr??