+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Osama11

May 14, 2021
That’s great! But my question is that does everyone get pre arrival before decision made or we can get dm without having pre arrival thank you
I got a pre arrival but I'm not sure if the decision is made or not. They are still doing the background check. I believe my final decision is not made. But I have pre arrival letter.

Reactions: Programmable

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hello
My husband was told to do a sputum test when he gave his medical examination back on June 30 and then they told him that he had to get a 2nd xray 3 months from the first xray.
Yesterday we got an email from MHD ISLAMABAD which said the following:
As confirmed by the panel physician, You have been scheduled for Canadian further medical assessment against date 29th Sep 2021 at 8:30 am

Is this just a confirmation for the 2nd X-ray that's what they mean by the medical assessment right? I mean I hope that's what it means this is nothing to worry about is it?

Also, IOM did say to my husband when he went to give his smear and culture test that if they don't call him it's negative. so we did not get a call so far and we got this email yesterday can I still call them and ask and confirm if the result is negative just for my peace of mind. Should i call IOM or MHD ISLAMABAD?

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Does ECAS Line 2 on PA's side "We started processing on XYZ date" always show up or do ECAS updates get missed sometimes? It's been 2.5 months since AOR2 but ECAS hasn't updated at all.

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Does ECAS Line 2 on PA's side "We started processing on XYZ date" always show up or do ECAS updates get missed sometimes? It's been 2.5 months since AOR2 but ECAS hasn't updated at all.
My ECASE line 2 date change from "14 - Feb- 2020" to "14-April - 2021" rest line 3 ADR, line 4 Medical received are same with old dates 2020.

Is this happened with others?
I think line 2 update with date of AOR2