+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mar 14, 2021
Hi
My cousin just got Procedural Fairness Letter , which explained

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or
(b) is not genuine.

Please submit wedding photos of you and your sponsor together with a wider selection of guests (Nikah Nama, Valima, Ruksanti) and photos of you and your sponsor at various points in your relationship, outside of the marital events.

Please submit evidence of communication (text messages, phone calls) between you and your sponsor since 2018. Please ensure the evidence clearly shows the communication is between you and your sponsor. Please translate any messages that are not in English or French into English or French, as I am unable to read messages in any other language.
French, as I am unable to read messages in any other language.

I also note that you and your sponsor waited over two years after your marriage to submit your application for permanent residence. You have not submitted an explanation for this apparent delay. Also, please provide information and any evidence of your sponsor’s visits since 2019. Added to my concerns about the lack of evidence of continuous communication between you and your sponsor, this apparent lack of visits raises concerns regarding you and your sponsor’s commitment to each other in a bona fide relationship. If your sponsor has visited you since his trip to Pakistan in 2019, please submit evidence, such as a copy of her passport showing entry/exit stamps and photos of you together on that .

Please also use this opportunity to submit the following updated documents, which are required for a review of your admissibility to Canada:
- translation of Nikah Nama.

Pls advice
Otherwise he will die
Pleade hire a lawyer who can help you as this is the last chance for you to explain. Answer each concern one by one(do not miss any). They need picture from functions you can make files for each function and add bundle of pictures for all the occasions and do the same for chat add as much as snap shots you can add showing you communication. If he did not visit provide a reason with some documentation such as health condition, job issue or if u had any booking which got canceled it would suffice hopefully. I assure you if you put your story properly in the reply they will accept and i have seen many people getting visas immediately after responding PFL do dont be afraid just be confident and consult a lawyer who can help you to write.

Osama11

May 14, 2021
Pleade hire a lawyer who can help you as this is the last chance for you to explain. Answer each concern one by one(do not miss any). They need picture from functions you can make files for each function and add bundle of pictures for all the occasions and do the same for chat add as much as snap shots you can add showing you communication. If he did not visit provide a reason with some documentation such as health condition, job issue or if u had any booking which got canceled it would suffice hopefully. I assure you if you put your story properly in the reply they will accept and i have seen many people getting visas immediately after responding PFL do dont be afraid just be confident and consult a lawyer who can help you to write.
Why hire a lawyer, does the lawyer help with the application. Does the lawyer have inside connection??

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Why hire a lawyer, does the lawyer help with the application. Does the lawyer have inside connection??
No Lawyer have no such connection But there are Lawyers who have worked in IRCC as Case processing officers so they exactly know what a Migration officer is looking for and what is needed. They know which laws are applicable in specific cases, that's why people go with a Lawyer.

Reactions: Osama11 and Birjis

Babar2513

Jun 22, 2021
Got PpR Today! Alhamdulilah
Timeline
Application received: 21st April 2020
Biometrcis: Exempt
AOR1 : 6th December 2020
File sent to LVO : 21st January 2021
AOR 2 : 4th May 2021
I emailed LVO to ask if they forgot to ask my medical exam ( I CAME TO KNOW MY FILE WAS IN WARSAW)
They sent me medical request after and they emailed me after requesting so many time that once medical has been received they will be able to finalize this case
Medical request: 29th June 2021
Pre-arrival: 30th June 2021
Medical done: 27th July 2021
Medical passed: 30th July 2021
After submitting medical, I emailed them again to tell if they’ve receive my medical results and can finalize this case now. They replied on 31st July that visa has been approved and ppr will be sent out next week. After keep emailing,they sent PPR on 13th August 2021 Alhamdulilah! Good luck to everyone!!

Mar 14, 2021
Becase sometimes a normal
Person can put the information which should not be added but a lawyer has an experience what to write how to write. If your writing skills are good enough and you have all the information how and what to be added that will also work. My point is if you are clueless do not take a chance also if you have had provided enough proofs you would have never received PFL so its better to get a lawyer and let him help you . This is my suggestion and it depends upon you if you agree or not.

Mar 14, 2021
No Lawyer have no such connection But there are Lawyers who have worked in IRCC as Case processing officers so they exactly know what a Migration officer is looking for and what is needed. They know which laws are applicable in specific cases, that's why people go with a Lawyer.
Exactly my point, if you are confident enough go ahead but do not take a chance at this stage since its the last chance.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Got PpR Today! Alhamdulilah
Timeline
Application received: 21st April 2020
Biometrcis: Exempt
AOR1 : 6th December 2020
File sent to LVO : 21st January 2021
AOR 2 : 4th May 2021
I emailed LVO to ask if they forgot to ask my medical exam ( I CAME TO KNOW MY FILE WAS IN WARSAW)
They sent me medical request after and they emailed me after requesting so many time that once medical has been received they will be able to finalize this case
Medical request: 29th June 2021
Pre-arrival: 30th June 2021
Medical done: 27th July 2021
Medical passed: 30th July 2021
After submitting medical, I emailed them again to tell if they’ve receive my medical results and can finalize this case now. They replied on 31st July that visa has been approved and ppr will be sent out next week. After keep emailing,they sent PPR on 13th August 2021 Alhamdulilah! Good luck to everyone!!
congrats!!

Reactions: Osama11

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hopefully u will receive PAL after these documents but most important is follow the guidelines for sending documents.

What i understand that if someone received PAL, that mean no more ADR, related to relationship?
Correct, It Pre-Arrival letter means the Relationship is bonafide and eligibility of PA met.
Applicant can still get ADR related to Admissibility, Such Police Clearance or Declaration form and even PFL If something of concern iis found in Admissibility. etc.

Osama11

May 14, 2021
Correct, It Pre-Arrival letter means the Relationship is bonafide and eligibility of PA met.
Applicant can still get ADR related to Admissibility, Such Police Clearance or Declaration form and even PFL If something of concern iis found in Admissibility. etc.
I got the PAL first then later I got the Police Clearance and Declaration form.

Reactions: zindabad