+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hello everyone,

my wife (PA) ECAS status went from application received to in process on July 22,2021 and she received medical request on July 28,2021. My question is if her file has already been transferred to respective visa office which in her case is London visa office because she never received AOR2 and also is it good sign that she received medical request after file was transferred to London? Btw we are February 9 2021 applicant and if anyone can answer my question that will be great thank you
Yes it means that it has been transferred to London. I'm also a Feb 2021 applicant and it's good that you've received medical request quickly.

Reactions: Osama11
Dec 7, 2017
Wife got her passport back with Visa .While booking the flight tickets it will be through Toronto to Edmonton.Will she have to Quarantine in Toronto since she got sino vac.If yes how many nights.It says 3 somewhere in CRC website.

Osama11

May 14, 2021
No it's show on ECAS
Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on July 14, 2020.

We sent you medical instructions on March 22, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Medical results have been received.
We sent you a letter on June 10, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you correspondence on June 23, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I did send additional documents but why isn't it updated here. I did upload it on GCKey. It's been more 1 month.

Reactions: Rizwan.169

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Wife got her passport back with Visa .While booking the flight tickets it will be through Toronto to Edmonton.Will she have to Quarantine in Toronto since she got sino vac.If yes how many nights.It says 3 somewhere in CRC website.
Curious question how long is her visa valid for? 6 months?

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Hello everyone,

my wife (PA) ECAS status went from application received to in process on July 22,2021 and she received medical request on July 28,2021. My question is if her file has already been transferred to respective visa office which in her case is London visa office because she never received AOR2 and also is it good sign that she received medical request after file was transferred to London? Btw we are February 9 2021 applicant and if anyone can answer my question that will be great thank you
If you got “In Process” for the PA, then you’re past the AOR2 stage.

That’s pretty good, I’m an April 2021 applicant so if things go similar to your case I’m expecting “In Process” around September! From what I’ve seen so far, it looks like they’re trying to keep the 2021 applicants to within the 1 year and at the same time they are playing catch up on the 2020 applicants.

Reactions: Osama11

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hello everyone,

It’s not compulsory that you receive AoR2, Some people don’t get it. Since you received medical request it means, You file has been reviewed by case analyst and now it should be soon reviewed by Migration officer.