+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly nothing works I had my mp contacting ircc and my husband was still sent for an interview like why would someone get their mp involved if it wasn’t a real relationship. I need surgery and they still sent us for an interview so I don’t know what would help you or advice because my husband and I are trying to figure out what went wrong with our case. I think it’s a luck of a draw but my best advice don’t keep sending msgs to London visa office they don’t seem to like it. Just be patient because they are the one’s that say yes or no. Plus if mp’s can’t even help then no one can sorry if I sound rude or depressing it’s just I’m having a hard time knowing I have already been in immigration for 17 months and now have up to another 12 months for an interview and pray they approve my husband so I hope you the best of luck. Stay strong
Have you applied for TRV?

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
April 2021 applicant here. When do medical requests typically come in for Pakistani PAs? We got SA, Biometric request and AOR1 and AOR2 fairly quickly but nothing on medical request yet.

Reactions: Osama11

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
I had been given AOR2 since August 2020 . On 23rd june I received ADR in which they asked about genesis of my relationship plus visits of sponsor in detail , communication proof etc . I replied to them recently and waiting for a positive response .
Got you. That makes sense - Obviously LVO will not further process the application until ADR is fully submitted on time.
Hope you receive the positive outcome soon. Good luck!

Reactions: Arsh1973

Isbah Arslan

May 10, 2021
Can anyone pls tell me what if u missed the call from Canadian govt authorities (ArriveCan) while you’re in self quarantine will they call you back the next day ?

waitingOnWife

Jul 22, 2021
Wondering if anyone has any experience with the IOM MHAC in Lahore for a Medical. Sent an email on Friday, with no response since. Called them on Monday and Tuesday (while they were open, according to their website), and they just had an automatic voice mail that said "we are unable to take your call." Now, I guess they're off for Eid, and returning on Monday.

1. How long do they take to get back to you? How far away will they usually give an appointment?
2. When sending the email, do you just give the details in the body of the email, or do you HAVE to upload the word document with it?
3. Is the medical test done (and hopefully passed) completely on the day of the appointment (barring no significant health issues) or do they refer out to other clinics, which would then take >2 weeks?