+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Osama11

May 14, 2021
After 17 months of immigration after begging and begging to have my husband here to help me with up coming surgery he gets told he needs an interview. Like I want to cry no ADR nothing straight to an interview this is bullshit another 6-12 months wait for that
Does it help to call them? Do they even listen?? Please advice?

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
We went to a Service Canada location instead of doing it online. They just asked for his PR card/COPR & passport and then asked us for the address verbally. No address proof needed. You will get the SIN right away!
Thank you very much, yeah I just had a good read on stuff, it shouldn't be a problem, and I believe health card will come right away too as per website, thank you anyway, I ll keep you you lot posted.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
No need for proof of address in case of applying for SIN (actually SIN is the basis of everything and address on SIN will be used as proof of address for getting any other Photo ID and opening bank account etc)

Each province has its own requirements for health insurance application. For Ontario Health insurance aka OHIP the earlier requirement of wait for 3 months after residing in province is changed recently during pandemic. So the OHIP coverage starts the day you apply for it at Service Ontario.
I don't think that's the right information now, the health coverage starts instantly as per their website.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Honestly nothing works I had my mp contacting ircc and my husband was still sent for an interview like why would someone get their mp involved if it wasn’t a real relationship. I need surgery and they still sent us for an interview so I don’t know what would help you or advice because my husband and I are trying to figure out what went wrong with our case. I think it’s a luck of a draw but my best advice don’t keep sending msgs to London visa office they don’t seem to like it. Just be patient because they are the one’s that say yes or no. Plus if mp’s can’t even help then no one can sorry if I sound rude or depressing it’s just I’m having a hard time knowing I have already been in immigration for 17 months and now have up to another 12 months for an interview and pray they approve my husband so I hope you the best of luck. Stay strong

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Honestly nothing works I had my mp contacting ircc and my husband was still sent for an interview like why would someone get their mp involved if it wasn’t a real relationship. I need surgery and they still sent us for an interview so I don’t know what would help you or advice because my husband and I are trying to figure out what went wrong with our case. I think it’s a luck of a draw but my best advice don’t keep sending msgs to London visa office they don’t seem to like it. Just be patient because they are the one’s that say yes or no. Plus if mp’s can’t even help then no one can sorry if I sound rude or depressing it’s just I’m having a hard time knowing I have already been in immigration for 17 months and now have up to another 12 months for an interview and pray they approve my husband so I hope you the best of luck. Stay strong
Im sorry you are going thru this ordeal.
You are right, begging and sending lvo emails and involving MP, does absolutely no difference and in fact may even hurt the application.
Ordering gcms notes could potentially also piss off the Visa Officer because it takes him/her away from his job in order to go over your notes and censor stuff out of necessary. During an ongoing application, Visa officers are apparently allowed to censor sensitive material that might give an applicant an edge in processing.

Reactions: Osama11

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Unfortunately no. Quite the opposite it seems the more you plead, the more desparate you seem, the more doubt you cast on youtself.
Its like during initialy dating a woman, the more often you text, nag, and look needy, the more the woman loses interest in you. If you on the other hand stay aloof that works to bolster.
With ircc its true what ppl said here- dont nag ircc, dont send them extra information unless they ask for it and I would also add dont order gcms notes until you get an interview letter - any notes ordered prior to interview being scheduled are going to be censored out if there are any concerns so you are just making your visa officer work overtime.

Last edited:

Waitingwifeyus

Apr 4, 2021
Unfortunately no. Quite the opposite it seems the more you plead, the more desparate you seem, the more doubt you cast on youtself.
Its like during initialy dating a woman, the more often you text, nag, and look needy, the more the woman loses interest in you. If you on the other hand stay aloof that works to bolster.
With ircc its true what ppl said here- dont nag ircc, dont send them extra information unless they ask for it and I would also add dont order gcms notes until you get an interview letter - any notes ordered prior to interview being scheduled are going to be censored out if there are any concerns so you are just making your visa officer work overtime.
And what about contacting MP as i was just about to do that. I got pre arrival but nothing after that. Should i?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
And what about contacting MP as i was just about to do that. I got pre arrival but nothing after that. Should i?
Well it depends when u got the Pre Arrival.
If its still under 4 months ago, I would sit tight and not bother them with MP or any emails or other forms of nagging or information requests.

Reactions: Waitingwifeyus

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
I received gcms notes and it mentioned that primary office is WARSAW

LVO was supposed to be processing my account and I received AOR2 june,8 2021 from lvo.

skykhan

Mar 4, 2021
Hi everyone,

I (PR) applied for my wife spousal outland Pakistan application in March 2021
AOR 23 April
after that nothing
called IRCC they say, Sponsor Approval in process

Any suggestions what can be done or how long they usually take for SA?

Thank you