+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mar 25, 2021
Good morning everyone,

I just got an update on GCKEY that we now require an interview...

Is there anything we can do that would satisfy the officer's needs so they cancel the interview?

We are a March 2020 case, we have an almost 2-year-old daughter too..
You can write an email to LVO if you haven't already, saying kindly speed up the process on compassionate grounds since you have a daughter that need the parent's support.

In the AOR2 email they mention that cases with dependent children involved are dealt with faster and on priority.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Good morning everyone,

I just got an update on GCKEY that we now require an interview...

Is there anything we can do that would satisfy the officer's needs so they cancel the interview?

We are a March 2020 case, we have an almost 2-year-old daughter too..
That's sad to know, I am sorry. Well I always say, interview is not good news but it isn't a bad news either, since you ll be given an opportunity to satisfy interview officer about your case, so it's better than refusal. I don't think at this point you can give more information in writing to avoid interview, so buckle up, that's how Allah has planned it for you, I would suggest ordering notes from immigration to find out about the weaknesses they think your case has, and work on them to eliminate them, don't worry in sha Allah it ll pass through, don't let it get to you.
Best of luck.

Reactions: Osama11

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
That's sad to know, I am sorry. Well I always say, interview is not good news but it isn't a bad news either, since you ll be given an opportunity to satisfy interview officer about your case, so it's better than refusal. I don't think at this point you can give more information in writing to avoid interview, so buckle up, that's how Allah has planned it for you, I would suggest ordering notes from immigration to find out about the weaknesses they think your case has, and work on them to eliminate them, don't worry in sha Allah it ll pass through, don't let it get to you.
Best of luck.
Thank you for your encouraging words, yeah as you can imagine my wife is very upset about this update. I guess our next step will be ordering notes, and then finding out their concerns. And you are 100% correct, everything is in Allah's hands.

Reactions: Osama11

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Thank you for your encouraging words, yeah as you can imagine my wife is very upset about this update. I guess our next step will be ordering notes, and then finding out their concerns. And you are 100% correct, everything is in Allah's hands.
No worries man, just share with us after the notes what do they want, if someone is in same shoes as yours, they can always help you with it, prayers are with you. It ll happen on right time.

Best of luck.

Isbah Arslan

May 10, 2021
Can anyone tell me how vfs Islamabad is sending back the password by courier service at ur doorstep or u have to collect it from the center ?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Actually everything is in your hands.
Allah can only guide you and make it easier for you.
It is up to you to order notes, examine their concerns if any and prepare for battle.
One thing I can advise you:
If your notes are riddled with concerns like mine were, its most likely a refusal has already been decided (nothing one can say or do to change their minds) and the interview is conducted just for ircc show of "procedural fairness". Look for key phrases in you Notes such as "I do not find it credible....I have concern with the Bona Fide of the marriage...."

If however there are no such harsh statements, but perhaps a note in age difference or some other minor issue then you have a chance at winning. In other words Officer is on the fence still.

Good luck.

P.s. also look in notes your color code, if Orange thats bad....if green or blue thats good.

Isbah Arslan

May 10, 2021
Hey, can u please share your full timeline?
I don’t remember the exact dates
Applied in Feb 2020
Application received Feb 2020
AOR1 Feb 2020
Medical req Feb 2020
Biometric req Feb 2020
Medical and biometric completed March 2020
Medical passed March 2020
File moved to LVO 21st Jan 2021
AOR2 April 2021
Remedical request june 2021
Medical passed june 2021
PPR july 2021
DM within 3 days now waiting for my passport

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
الحمد الله رب العالمين

After a very long wait, we have finally recieved our CoPR to travel from Karachi, Pakistan to Toronto, Canada. We applied under the spousal Application and had constant contact with IRCC to speed up our application process, but the lesson was learned that it will happen when the time is right.

Due to personal reasoning, we decided to wait until our flight was booked and I arrived to Canada before we announced our timeline and message to the people in this forum.

I took PIA and stayed at a hotel in Toronto after arriving at Toronto Pearson International Airport. My best wishes and best of luck luck to everyone in this forum who are still waiting for their good news.

I would especially like to thank Salman Warraich for constantly helping us during the waiting period with messages of motivation and local news about travels, etc. I am keeping all people waiting for their application to be approved including Social_Distancing and others.

Below is our timeline:

- Sep.19.2019 : Paid Sponsorship fees + Biometrics & Sent complete application to IRCC

- Nov.22.2019 : Email from IRCC that application has been recieved

- Jan.02.2020 : Biometrics Request

- Jan.03.2020 : Medical Request

- Jan.03.2020 : Additional Info Required (Submitted same day)

- Jan.06.2020 : Enrolled Biometrics - Jan.06.2020 : Email recieved "We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor"

- Jan.15.2020 : Passed Medical Results

- Jan.31.2020 : Email recieved, file transfered to London for further processing

- Mar.05.2020 : AOR recieved via portal and email

- Sep.23.2020 : Status bar reached 100% : "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process."

No response after that, I have sent emails, Web forms, etc. But only response I received was that the file is waiting in queue for migration officer.

- Jan.30.2021 : Pre-Arrival letter - Feb.11.2021 : Request Letter : "The processing of your application is ongoing and in order to continue processing, we require the following updated documents. We request that the below items be received in our office :

- Schedule A
- Police Certificate (asked for a new one)
- Travel History form Additionally, portal used to show "Medical test Passed" with the date but now it say, you do not need a medical test.

- Feb.14.2021 : Uploaded all documents requested via IRCC Portal

- Apr.25.2021 : Ghost Update in IRCC Portal

- Apr.29.2021 : Final Ghost update in IRCC Portal Apr.30.2021 : Re-Medical Request (Sent email same day to book appointment)

- May.11.2021 : Re-Medical Appointment

- May.18.2021 : Email notifying the re-medical has been submitted in E-Medical

- May.20.2021 : Medical Passed on IRCC Portal

*In between - May.20.2021 - May.26.2021 Online Tool showed Decision Made*

- May.21.2021 : PPR Request

- May.24.2021 : Passport package sent via VAF (Karachi)

- May.26.2021 : IRCC Portal shows decision made : Final decision

• May 26, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details July 2nd,

• 2021 Landed in Toronto, Canada

Long journey, but will deserved! Very happy for you! Wish you all the best in your future life journey!

Reactions: ZuhairRubab

Waitingwifeyus

Apr 4, 2021
I don’t remember the exact dates
Applied in Feb 2020
Application received Feb 2020
AOR1 Feb 2020
Medical req Feb 2020
Biometric req Feb 2020
Medical and biometric completed March 2020
Medical passed March 2020
File moved to LVO 21st Jan 2021
AOR2 April 2021
Remedical request june 2021
Medical passed june 2021
PPR july 2021
DM within 3 days now waiting for my passport
Thanks.
Im also feb 2020 applicant. Gave remedical 3rd july. How long after your remedical did u get ppr?

sweet2818

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
الحمد الله رب العالمين

After a very long wait, we have finally recieved our CoPR to travel from Karachi, Pakistan to Toronto, Canada. We applied under the spousal Application and had constant contact with IRCC to speed up our application process, but the lesson was learned that it will happen when the time is right.

Due to personal reasoning, we decided to wait until our flight was booked and I arrived to Canada before we announced our timeline and message to the people in this forum.

I took PIA and stayed at a hotel in Toronto after arriving at Toronto Pearson International Airport. My best wishes and best of luck luck to everyone in this forum who are still waiting for their good news.

I would especially like to thank Salman Warraich for constantly helping us during the waiting period with messages of motivation and local news about travels, etc. I am keeping all people waiting for their application to be approved including Social_Distancing and others.

Below is our timeline:

- Sep.19.2019 : Paid Sponsorship fees + Biometrics & Sent complete application to IRCC

- Nov.22.2019 : Email from IRCC that application has been recieved

- Jan.02.2020 : Biometrics Request

- Jan.03.2020 : Medical Request

- Jan.03.2020 : Additional Info Required (Submitted same day)

- Jan.06.2020 : Enrolled Biometrics - Jan.06.2020 : Email recieved "We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor"

- Jan.15.2020 : Passed Medical Results

- Jan.31.2020 : Email recieved, file transfered to London for further processing

- Mar.05.2020 : AOR recieved via portal and email

- Sep.23.2020 : Status bar reached 100% : "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process."

No response after that, I have sent emails, Web forms, etc. But only response I received was that the file is waiting in queue for migration officer.

- Jan.30.2021 : Pre-Arrival letter - Feb.11.2021 : Request Letter : "The processing of your application is ongoing and in order to continue processing, we require the following updated documents. We request that the below items be received in our office :

- Schedule A
- Police Certificate (asked for a new one)
- Travel History form Additionally, portal used to show "Medical test Passed" with the date but now it say, you do not need a medical test.

- Feb.14.2021 : Uploaded all documents requested via IRCC Portal

- Apr.25.2021 : Ghost Update in IRCC Portal

- Apr.29.2021 : Final Ghost update in IRCC Portal Apr.30.2021 : Re-Medical Request (Sent email same day to book appointment)

- May.11.2021 : Re-Medical Appointment

- May.18.2021 : Email notifying the re-medical has been submitted in E-Medical

- May.20.2021 : Medical Passed on IRCC Portal

*In between - May.20.2021 - May.26.2021 Online Tool showed Decision Made*

- May.21.2021 : PPR Request

- May.24.2021 : Passport package sent via VAF (Karachi)

- May.26.2021 : IRCC Portal shows decision made : Final decision

• May 26, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details July 2nd,

• 2021 Landed in Toronto, Canada
congratulations and welcome to Canada!

may i ask after how many days did you get passport back from embassy ??