+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Sorry I didn’t quite understand that. I do ctrl+f to find out where it came from?
You can just look in the signature of the email but easier and reliable way is to do ctrl+f.
Zero chance of you missing it written in that email, if it is.
Both mine and my brother's application was transferred to LVO in AOR2, but in Pre-Arrival email it says Warsaw and in my brother's PPR it also says Warsaw. Based on how quick your application moved, similar to ours, I would think that yours is also being processed in Warsaw.

Reactions: T27

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
You can just look in the signature of the email but easier and reliable way is to do ctrl+f.
Zero chance of you missing it written in that email, if it is.
Both mine and my brother's application was transferred to LVO in AOR2, but in Pre-Arrival email it says Warsaw and in my brother's PPR it also says Warsaw. Based on how quick your application moved, similar to ours, I would think that yours is also being processed in Warsaw.
Oh okay, thank you. However, I didn’t get our Pre-Arrival through email, I got an email saying I have a message in my IRCC account. I got Pre-Arrival (PDF doc.) in my IRCC account. Also, just checked and no location stated on letter.

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Oh okay, thank you. However, I didn’t get our Pre-Arrival through email, I got an email saying I have a message in my IRCC account. I got Pre-Arrival (PDF doc.) in my IRCC account. Also, just checked and no location stated on letter.
I see. I actually went thru Immigration consultant so they forwarded me the email from IRCC. The letter doesn't state location but email does. Either way, I am 90% certain you're in Warsaw aswell based on your timeline, so lets hope they're just as fast with the PPR.
Note, my brother received PPR already, now it's been two days but ECAS still has "In Process" so ECAS can be delayed.

Reactions: T27

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
I see. I actually went thru Immigration consultant so they forwarded me the email from IRCC. The letter doesn't state location but email does. Either way, I am 90% certain you're in Warsaw aswell based on your timeline, so lets hope they're just as fast with the PPR.
Note, my brother received PPR already, now it's been two days but ECAS still has "In Process" so ECAS can be delayed.
Thank you for clarification, I appreciate it :) and yes, I hope we hear back soon!! Fingers crossed.

Reactions: TEA_2020

Babar2513

Jun 22, 2021
Hey need help! Is there anyone received request for police clearance certificate( new updated one) after medical and pre-arrival ? Can they just ask direct for PPR Without having it?

Reactions: Osama11

Ahmahm

Jul 1, 2021
I have a question I got my pre arrival service letter 2 days back n yesterday I received email saying we need medical. What happens after medical n how much long till passport request

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
I have a question I got my pre arrival service letter 2 days back n yesterday I received email saying we need medical. What happens after medical n how much long till passport request
ppr is next, could be few days to few weeks

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Alhamdulillah!! Got my PPR today morning.

OCTOBER 2020 APPLICANT
AOR: October 8, 2021
AOR2: March 15, 2021
ADR: March 9, 2021
Medical & Biometric Request: March 16, 2021
Medical & Biometric Completed: April 6, 2021
Pre-Arrival Letter: June 25, 2021
PPR: July 7, 2021

Alhamdulillah, a really smooth process which took only about 10 months. May Allah make it easy for everyone.

**ECAS still has "In Process", but I assume it will change to "Decision Made" soon or at some point.. lol.

Vancouver98

Mar 26, 2021
Sent a inquiry to LVO and this was the reply :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

Please submit your enquiry related to your application via our website’s case specific inquiry form, by selecting your program as the application type.

This will allow your enquiry to be triaged to the office responsible for the processing of your application, who are best placed to review your enquiry and provide you with a timely response.

Has anyone received this kind of message ?
[
Congrats.
that is graat
Congrats.
that is great to hear!
what was your timeline btw?

Vancouver98

Mar 26, 2021

OCTOBER 2020 APPLICANT

Alhamdulillah, a really smooth process which took only about 10 months. May Allah make it easy for everyone.

**ECAS still has "In Process", but I assume it will change to "Decision Made" soon or at some point.. lol.
Congrats!

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021

OCTOBER 2020 APPLICANT

Congratulations!!