+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Vancouver98

Mar 26, 2021
Has anyone here emailed LVO regarding PPR after receiving DM and waiting for several weeks or months? Did the VO respond and issue a PPR immediately? Wondering what's causing the delays between DM and PPR for some applicants...anyone with experience?
Waiting for PPR, Decision was made recently. I am hoping to contact them through the webform or email by the end of this week or beginning of next week if we don’t receive any email on what the decision is.
when did your status change online to decision made?

Anjaladhikari

Sep 15, 2019
I’m waiting PPR from one month
Has anyone here emailed LVO regarding PPR after receiving DM and waiting for several weeks or months? Did the VO respond and issue a PPR immediately? Wondering what's causing the delays between DM and PPR for some applicants...anyone with experience?

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Waiting for PPR, Decision was made recently. I am hoping to contact them through the webform or email by the end of this week or beginning of next week if we don’t receive any email on what the decision is.
when did your status change online to decision made?
Mine changed to DM on June 30th along with many others, what about you?

Vancouver98

Mar 26, 2021
Mine changed to DM on June 30th along with many others, what about you?
Mine probably changed sometime over the weekend! July 2-4. I didnt check till today but it has to be the weekend!
let me know if you hear anything back from them, they should at least tell us what the decision, making us feel anxious about it.

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Mine probably changed sometime over the weekend! July 2-4. I didnt check till today but it has to be the weekend!
let me know if you hear anything back from them, they should at least tell us what the decision, making us feel anxious about it.
If you have not a received a procedural fairness letter or interview then decision made + pre-arrival generally mean that the app has been approved. Don't worry.

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sent a inquiry to LVO and this was the reply :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

Please submit your enquiry related to your application via our website’s case specific inquiry form, by selecting your program as the application type.

This will allow your enquiry to be triaged to the office responsible for the processing of your application, who are best placed to review your enquiry and provide you with a timely response.

Has anyone received this kind of message ?

Vancouver98

Mar 26, 2021
If you have not a received a procedural fairness letter or interview then decision made + pre-arrival generally mean that the app has been approved. Don't worry.
Oh okay! Thank you. I will keep you updated if and when I hear anything back from them!
if you send out an email to them let me know what they say, I am planning to send one out either this week or next !

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Oh okay! Thank you. I will keep you updated if and when I hear anything back from them!
if you send out an email to them let me know what they say, I am planning to send one out either this week or next !
Thanks I'll let you know too, I know many other people with June 30th DM from LVO, and we've figured that perhaps we'll get PPR this week if not I'll send out an email.

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Oh, they haven’t asked me. At what stage did they ask you? Before Pre-Arrival??
Well before Pre-Arrival, basically at the same time as Medical. The PPC was expired even when I submit my application lol, I honestly didn't think they'd check or ask for a new one but anyways... I think if you PPC was valid at time of submission and it wasn't expired early into the process then you will be fine, and especially if you have already received pre-arrival.

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Well before Pre-Arrival, basically at the same time as Medical. The PPC was expired even when I submit my application lol, I honestly didn't think they'd check or ask for a new one but anyways... I think if you PPC was valid at time of submission and it wasn't expired early into the process then you will be fine, and especially if you have already received pre-arrival.
Oh okay, checking ECAS and my email everyday. Dreading!

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Oh okay, checking ECAS and my email everyday. Dreading!
Check your Pre-Arrival email, did it come from Warsaw VO? Do ctrl+f warsaw in pre-arrival EMAIL, not the actual letter. Warsaw is processing quite fast compared to LVO, it looks like.

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Check your Pre-Arrival email, did it come from Warsaw VO? Do ctrl+f warsaw in pre-arrival EMAIL, not the actual letter. Warsaw is processing quite fast compared to LVO, it looks like.
Sorry I didn’t quite understand that. I do ctrl+f to find out where it came from?