+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ACE16

May 28, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone let me know that IOM Centers are open in Pakistan? I sent email for appointment on Thursday July, 1st but haven't heard anything yet.

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Correct. We had applied for visitor visa ( 3x ).
So you guys received ECOPR? I figure they don't send out PPR if the principal applicant is already in Canada on visitor visa. Can you let me know how this process works? I've read that they send out an PR portal email right?

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys, I emailed LVO's email on Friday, and they replied today with "

Please be advised that the processing of your application is ongoing and your file is currently undergoing review by a migration officer. "

Does this mean anything, or could the wait still be a long way to go?

I'm a March 2020 applicant, last update was Aor on Jun. 3rd

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Assalam Walikum everyone,

In sha Allah In Aug 2021 I will be married and ready to submit my wife's sponsorship application. I have few questions please help me.

1) Can someone share the link to get the forms and checklist required for the application? Is this application online or paper??

2) My wife has lived outside of Pakistan as well in 2-3 countries studied, worked for more than 6 months so Police certificates will be required for all countries at the time of applying? or a request will come later?

3) For medical I have heard that you can do upfront medical. Is this true? I am confused if we do medical upfront without UCI # of my wife? The only benefit is medical is valid for 1 year and sponsorship application timeline is 1 year as well.

4) after I apply my wife's sponsorship application, can I apply her visit visa? is it wise to do so? if yes what are the chances she can get a visit visa?

4) my PR is through PNP program and I am looking to change my province in Canada for job and to get close to my family? will this effect my wife's sponsorship application?

Programmable

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys, I emailed LVO's email on Friday, and they replied today with "

Please be advised that the processing of your application is ongoing and your file is currently undergoing review by a migration officer. "

Does this mean anything, or could the wait still be a long way to go?

I'm a March 2020 applicant, last update was Aor on Jun. 3rd
From what I've seen with other March 2020 applicant on this thread, some have received PPR and or Pre Arrival this month. Hoping for good news as I am also a March 2020 applicant. AOR2 was in April and submitted ADR last month. I am guessing you haven't received ADR yet?

Reactions: Osama11

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
So you guys received ECOPR? I figure they don't send out PPR if the principal applicant is already in Canada on visitor visa. Can you let me know how this process works? I've read that they send out an PR portal email right?
When you receive PPR, it'll mention that if applicant is already in Canada you should inform them via webform. We did that plus email, and got response next day that we will be contacted by an office inside Canada. They sent a form asking for basic details, then created an account, where we had to sign a declaration we are inside Canada and upload a passport picture and confirm address.

They issued COPR two days later via virtual landing that we could download and sign. Also mentioned that we will receive PR card in mail once processing of card is complete.

Reactions: menaka_p

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
From what I've seen with other March 2020 applicant on this thread, some have received PPR and or Pre Arrival this month. Hoping for good news as I am also a March 2020 applicant. AOR2 was in April and submitted ADR last month. I am guessing you haven't received ADR yet?
Yeah, no adr request as of yet. On ECAS it shows they started processing the PR side on May 19, 2021. But the actual email sent to my wife was dated as June 3rd, 2021.

Hopefully good news to come to us soon lol. This wait has been torture.

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
When you receive PPR, it'll mention that if applicant is already in Canada you should inform them via webform. We did that plus email, and got response next day that we will be contacted by an office inside Canada. They sent a form asking for basic details, then created an account, where we had to sign a declaration we are inside Canada and upload a passport picture and confirm address.

They issued COPR two days later via virtual landing that we could download and sign. Also mentioned that we will receive PR card in mail once processing of card is complete.
Thanks a lot, appreciate the detailed information! Did you receive PPR via GCKEY?

Babar2513

Jun 22, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone let me know that IOM Centers are open in Pakistan? I sent email for appointment on Thursday July, 1st but haven't heard anything yet.
Yes, they are open. Usually they reply emails after 2 days. But what I know that they are fully booked everywhere. I made my appointment on 30th june and they gave me for 27th july.

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Expect to wait at least 1 or 2 weeks for a reply and appointment will be a month later most likely.

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Oh okay, i was just worried if they would call for an interview or anything at this point. I have heard pre arrival could mean that eligibility has been passed.
I haven’t been asked for any ADR and seems like our timeline is on the same track and seems like it is going by fast. (Don’t want to jinx it).
hope we both get our PPR soon!
I also hope we get PPR without any issues!

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Alhamdulillah my brother got PPR today for his wife, he applied same time as me and we both received everything at same time uptil now. Inshallah I will receive soon too, maybe tomorrow!

I will post timeline below for anyone interested. The case went to LVO but Pre-Arrival email and PPR came from Warsaw, so it means at some point it was transferred. If you want quick turn out then you should pray that your case went to Warsaw lol.

OCTOBER 2020 APPLICANT
AOR2: March 15, 2021
ADR: March 9, 2021
Medical & Biometric Request: March 16, 2021
Medical & Biometric Completed: April 6, 2021
Pre-Arrival Letter: June 25, 2021
PPR: July 5, 2021

**ECAS still has "In Process", but I assume it will change to "Decision Made" at next update which is tomorrow morning.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Alhamdulillah my brother got PPR today for his wife, he applied same time as me and we both received everything at same time uptil now. Inshallah I will receive soon too, maybe tomorrow!

I will post timeline below for anyone interested. The case went to LVO but Pre-Arrival email and PPR came from Warsaw, so it means at some point it was transferred. If you want quick turn out then you should pray that your case went to Warsaw lol.

OCTOBER 2020 APPLICANT

**ECAS still has "In Process", but I assume it will change to "Decision Made" at next update which is tomorrow morning.
congrats!

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021

OCTOBER 2020 APPLICANT

Wow congrats to him. Also, did they request updated PCC from you? (Assuming it would’ve exceeded the time limit)

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Has anyone here emailed LVO regarding PPR after receiving DM and waiting for several weeks or months? Did the VO respond and issue a PPR immediately? Wondering what's causing the delays between DM and PPR for some applicants...anyone with experience?