+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ayousu

Jan 13, 2021
Hello everyone,

I posted a separate thread, but feel like folks here might have some experience. We received the PPR on June 29th. The letter instructed us to send the passport to the Islamabad office. However my spouse is in Istanbul, currently. Are we able to submit the passport through the Istanbul VAC? Has anyone done that? What was the experience like?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone,

I posted a separate thread, but feel like folks here might have some experience. We received the PPR on June 29th. The letter instructed us to send the passport to the Islamabad office. However my spouse is in Istanbul, currently. Are we able to submit the passport through the Istanbul VAC? Has anyone done that? What was the experience like?
It is possible to submit through other embassies (would more likely be Ankara). Start by contacting VFS in Turkey, you may also have to contact Ankara/Islamabad. Good luck.

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Same! Was your rukhsati done as well?
just wondering if they would ask for any relationship proof now.
Yes, Rukhsati was done and proof was sent with initial application. We were asked ADR for CSQ but not any proof of relationshio/communication. I think they ask proof if the process has passed 10 -12 months

Vancouver98

Mar 26, 2021
Yes, Rukhsati was done and proof was sent with initial application. We were asked ADR for CSQ but not any proof of relationshio/communication. I think they ask proof if the process has passed 10 -12 months
Oh okay, i was just worried if they would call for an interview or anything at this point. I have heard pre arrival could mean that eligibility has been passed.
I haven’t been asked for any ADR and seems like our timeline is on the same track and seems like it is going by fast. (Don’t want to jinx it).
hope we both get our PPR soon!

Reactions: kittenlover

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Oh okay, i was just worried if they would call for an interview or anything at this point. I have heard pre arrival could mean that eligibility has been passed.
I haven’t been asked for any ADR and seems like our timeline is on the same track and seems like it is going by fast. (Don’t want to jinx it).
hope we both get our PPR soon!
Pre-Arrival does mean eligibility in terms of the case being genuine. It doesn't mean overall eligibility such as background check, security check etc.

Vancouver98

Mar 26, 2021
Pre-Arrival does mean eligibility in terms of the case being genuine. It doesn't mean overall eligibility such as background check, security check etc.
Got it. Would you or anyone else have an idea at what point they could call for an interview. I know the process for that is quite long so I’m hoping we don’t have to go through that. But i have heard that decision made could come soon, so I’ll keep you updated once I reach that!

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Got it. Would you or anyone else have an idea at what point they could call for an interview. I know the process for that is quite long so I’m hoping we don’t have to go through that. But i have heard that decision made could come soon, so I’ll keep you updated once I reach that!
Why do you think that you might have a Interview?

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Oh it’s just my anxiety getting the best of me lol. But they haven’t asked for anything so I am assuming an interview won’t be needed but. Just gotta to wait patiently now.
Oh, I see. Don't worry about it, if you got Pre-Arrival already then interview is out of the picture.

Swa95

Jul 2, 2021
Hi
I received ADR last week, they asked for schedule A police certificate travel information but there is one more thing “Client Information: if your spouse was able to visit you as planned please provide the evidence of that visit”
My husband have not visited me in 14 month’s due to covid. If somebody has received the same letter any help would be really appreciated. And also received pre arrival invitations.
Thanks

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021
Hello everyone ! March 2021 applicant here. We submitted the application on March 17 2021. Bio Matric was done on April 28 & SA on May 5th. Weird thing is no one asked for any medical exam. Current status is showing as "in process" for PA approval. Any idea how long will it take from here ? Also is it normal to not be asked for the Medical at this point ? Should I contact LVO for an update ?

Vancouver98

Mar 26, 2021
Hello everyone ! March 2021 applicant here. We submitted the application on March 17 2021. Bio Matric was done on April 28 & SA on May 5th. Weird thing is no one asked for any medical exam. Current status is showing as "in process" for PA approval. Any idea how long will it take from here ? Also is it normal to not be asked for the Medical at this point ? Should I contact LVO for an update ?
Hello. I am assuming every visa officer handles the case differently, however my husband got his biometric and medical request on the same day. They should ask for it soon. Keep checking your email and junk mail just in case.

Reactions: Salutationtoall