+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Osama11

May 14, 2021
Police Certificates: Police Certificate from Pakistan. This must be
received at this office by: 2021/07/23
 > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this
office by: 2021/07/23

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original
documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB
must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed.
Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete
application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.

What is the imm 5669? Do I need to get it notarized? Also how do I send this information to them?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
anyone can tell me what does this mean please?

Paper File:
Office: London

Application Assignment:
Assigned to: xxxx
Assign By: GR00091
Due Date: 2021/12/08

canman2021

Jun 20, 2021
What they check in background check? If you don't mind, what ADR they requested? Relate to relationship or Job experience or police certificate?
They are usually checking security related matters , my first ADR was related to relationships evidence , updated Police certificate, second ADR they asked about more details of my mandatory military service.
in general if you have served in Police or Army or you have extensive travel history it might delay the process, otherwise you can expect the DM and PPR within days or few weeks.

Reactions: zindabad

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Guys i just want to ask you...when they reply your status inquiry email...is it generic or they actually open your file and check the status of it??

Shahzad326

Feb 2, 2021
Police Certificates: Police Certificate from Pakistan. This must be
received at this office by: 2021/07/23
 > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this
office by: 2021/07/23

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original
documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB
must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed.
Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete
application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.

What is the imm 5669? Do I need to get it notarized? Also how do I send this information to them?
You can get updated IMM 5669 from the cic website. No need to notarize any webform you get from CIC SITE.YOU must NEED TO VALIDATE these webform after completing them.

Reactions: Osama11

Osama11

May 14, 2021
You can get updated IMM 5669 from the cic website. No need to notarize any webform you get from CIC SITE.YOU must NEED TO VALIDATE these webform after completing them.
I found the form, but I don't think the form can be validated is that true? Doesn't say it on the top. Correct me if I'm wrong please thanks

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Anyone here who submitted ADR in May/early June and hasn't heard back after that? I am noticing that they're processing ADRs faster than before these days but my GCKEY is still stuck at 'your docs have been uploaded' since June 1st. Feeling really stressed out...it was a straightforward ADR asking for Schedule A and Travel History, didn't even ask for any relationship evidence. Anyone in the same boat?

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
Anyone here who submitted ADR in May/early June and hasn't heard back after that? I am noticing that they're processing ADRs faster than before these days but my GCKEY is still stuck at 'your docs have been uploaded' since June 1st. Feeling really stressed out...it was a straightforward ADR asking for Schedule A and Travel History, didn't even ask for any relationship evidence. Anyone in the same boat?
yea. uploaded mine on jun 17th along with re medical.
nothing after that

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
wanted to share.
i know friends who recently got re medical and schedule A etc. they received passport request in 1 month to 45 days.
so i am hoping around 2 months time after re medical to get your visa.

anyone with same understanding ?

Reactions: Waitingwifeyus

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
wanted to share.
i know friends who recently got re medical and schedule A etc. they received passport request in 1 month to 45 days.
so i am hoping around 2 months time after re medical to get your visa.

anyone with same understanding ?
Fine to hope that, but ppr issuance may be delayed in countries under the direct flight ban, eg Pakistan and India.

Plus normal variance between files.