+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mrs. Usmsn

Jun 19, 2021
My husband applied for me on july 2020, received letter for biometric in January 2021, got medical done on feb 2021, received pre arrival letter on june 18th 2021. What next?? Will they take my interview. I got married in feb 2020, we have a baby together, born in November 2020.

Huss7

Jul 27, 2020
My husband applied for me on july 2020, received letter for biometric in January 2021, got medical done on feb 2021, received pre arrival letter on june 18th 2021. What next?? Will they take my interview. I got married in feb 2020, we have a baby together, born in November 2020.
Damn y’all put no brakes on that baby lol. Congrats to you both I received pre arrival on June 11 and decision made and ppr a week later. So fingers crossed you should probably receive DM and PPR next week inshallah.

Osama11

May 14, 2021
Damn y’all put no brakes on that baby lol. Congrats to you both I received pre arrival on June 11 and decision made and ppr a week later. So fingers crossed you should probably receive DM and PPR next week inshallah.
Got my pre arrival same as you on June 11 but nothing so far after that, waiting for the ppr. Any advice how long will it take

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi, Guys i just try to send email to LVO to enquire about my file's status update and received this message....i am just shocked...what does this mean??

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

The following organization rejected your message: ldn-dmex11.d.r.dfait-maeci.gc.ca.

Diagnostic information for administrators:
Generating server: ldn-dmex11.d.r.dfait-maeci.gc.ca

Mrs. Usmsn

Jun 19, 2021
Hi, Guys i just try to send email to LVO to enquire about my file's status update and received this message....i am just shocked...what does this mean??

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

The following organization rejected your message: ldn-dmex11.d.r.dfait-maeci.gc.ca.

You can check online too. You don't need and account for that

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020

Try emailing them sometime tomorrow.

Forza_7

Apr 9, 2021
How old is your baby?? If the baby is under 2 year old then you have to apply for his/ her citizenship certificate and then passport. If 1 of the parent is Canadian.
he/she just wants digitally link the application. so please don't get the people confused by sending irrelevant expert advice.

• Haha
Reactions: esam99