+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mar 14, 2021
Hi Everyone, I am so worried now....am i the only one waiting since ADR submitted in DEC 2020???they keep telling me its still under review by Migration Officer??

Apparently IRCC is extremely silent for past 1.5 month?? is this only me or happening to everyone too?
What was your case? And full timeline?? Any red flags?

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi everyone, can someone please clarify passport request for me? Once my wife receives her passport request in Pakistan, what are the next steps?

Does she mail out the passport or is it better to visit an office? She currently resides in Lahore!

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hi everyone, can someone please clarify passport request for me? Once my wife receives her passport request in Pakistan, what are the next steps?

Does she mail out the passport or is it better to visit an office? She currently resides in Lahore!
She will have to send her

- passport
-copy appendix A in to word and fill it out
- 2 identical photos following the guidelines by IRCC

- idont Know how the fees works for mailing the package, but just head over to the office in lahore with this stuff, and they will take about 3500-4000 fees for passport mailing and administrative fees.
She Should receive her passport back in 7 days

Reactions: Osama11

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
She will have to send her

- passport
-copy appendix A in to word and fill it out
- 2 identical photos following the guidelines by IRCC

- idont Know how the fees works for mailing the package, but just head over to the office in lahore with this stuff, and they will take about 3500-4000 fees for passport mailing and administrative fees.
She Should receive her passport back in 7 days
Is there no option to go to Islamabad ourselves to do it?

meez

Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations! What are your plans for coming to Canada? Are you going to wait and see if the direct flights ban is lifted or will you be taking a connected flight?
well ill fly next month from my place there are no direct flights i will take connecting flights via Frankfurt Germany

hasans1990

Dec 1, 2015
well ill fly next month from my place there are no direct flights i will take connecting flights via Frankfurt Germany
Hi! Can you share your itinerary? Did you book through an agent or yourself? Is there a PCR testing facility inside the Frankfurt Transit lounge?

hasans1990

Dec 1, 2015
I requested to my HR department to book flight for me didn't receive ticket yet PCR test ill do here in Riyadh no need to do at Frankfurt
Ok makes sense. I thought you were travelling from Pakistan, so you made a 3 way connection to Canada. Since, Pakistan has been unnecessarily placed under a travel ban in response to the Indian variant, a lot of the flights are not going anymore and it's getting hard to book flights or even the one you have booked gets cancelled. Since you are travelling from Saudia, makes sense that you are taking Lufthansa.