+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I wrote to ask lvo on the status of my application and they replied with a time line of 15 days to me does it mean any good news coming or is it generic kind of answer , getting palpitations now and nervousness any hope or help will be appreciated
Normally it’s a generic one. Here’s hoping fir the best for you!

Reactions: Social_Distancing

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
I wrote to ask lvo on the status of my application and they replied with a time line of 15 days to me does it mean any good news coming or is it generic kind of answer , getting palpitations now and nervousness any hope or help will be appreciated
They normally respond back to me with due to covid-19 they can’t provide a timeline on the status of the application so the fact you got an answer of 15 days is pretty good.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
They normally respond back to me with due to covid-19 they can’t provide a timeline on the status of the application so the fact you got an answer of 15 days is pretty good.
Yes it was not a generic answer , so I am hoping good news , praying and nervous

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Wanted to ask a quick question if anyone else in the same boat ??
When lvo replies back on an email giving a time line of two weeks does this definitely means they would revert back in the same timeline or is it just generic , also if the application is to be refused they wouldn’t be necessarily replying back to an email with specific time they also mentioned if I don’t hear from them in two weeks I should be writing back to them .. confused here I am

Danish7171

Jun 6, 2021
Can u share lvo mail or anything else?

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Wanted to ask a quick question if anyone else in the same boat ??
When lvo replies back on an email giving a time line of two weeks does this definitely means they would revert back in the same timeline or is it just generic , also if the application is to be refused they wouldn’t be necessarily replying back to an email with specific time they also mentioned if I don’t hear from them in two weeks I should be writing back to them .. confused here I am

Hey Khan,

Don’t worry on the delayed response from them. They are very slow as there are so many applicants emailing them right now asking the same questions.

Whatever timeline they are giving you, it’s currently more than that :(

If you really need a response, contact your MP and request if they can contact them on your behalf. Tell the MP of your concerns.

My MP will only contact IRCC once every couple of months so choose when to contact them.

What is your timeline?

Danish7171

Jun 6, 2021
Hey Khan,

Don’t worry on the delayed response from them. They are very slow as there are so many applicants emailing them right now asking the same questions.

Whatever timeline they are giving you, it’s currently more than that :(

If you really need a response, contact your MP and request if they can contact them on your behalf. Tell the MP of your concerns.

My MP will only contact IRCC once every couple of months so choose when to contact them.

What is your timeline?
pp received: March 2020
Bio Request: Nov, 2020
Medical Requested: Dec, 2020
Medical Passed: Jan, 2021
File moved to LVO on January 21, 2021