+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Samaritan Strategy

Mar 4, 2021
Do renew them after the medical, once everything gets approved they ll ask you to do it, which takes time, so why not do it now while they are taking time to process applications.
Thanks @Samsung _me appreciate your advice, @armoured gave the exact same advice on a different thread. I assume they won't accept passports with less than 6 months validity at the time of PPR, is this correct? otherwise I was wondering that we can wait to get through the process if it happens fairly soon and once they have the visa we can renew the passports before travel, does this make sense?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks @Samsung _me appreciate your advice, @armoured gave the exact same advice on a different thread. I assume they won't accept passports with less than 6 months validity at the time of PPR, is this correct? otherwise I was wondering that we can wait to get through the process if it happens fairly soon and once they have the visa we can renew the passports before travel, does this make sense?
No, it does not make sense to wait. Do your medical and renew your passports.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Yes 6 months rule applies as a general rule towards any visa.
Why are you rooting for it to take longer , it ll come soon, passport work is your part of the game, do it ASAP, why do you wanna wait until they ask you to do it, I would also suggest to get them done and send them the new information voluntarily, because between them asking and you providing it's waste of time they are super slow as it is. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: armoured

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
thats rather sad to see your file date and history, i would like to say it ll be over soon, but its immigration, no one actually knows, not even immigration, By the looks of it people are getting faster pre arrivals, just after getting email of AOR2, so keep your hopes up, and please do not stress over it, you are with your spouse regardless of the location, in sha Allah, it ll be over soon, pray hard! it ll come to you when the time is right , i am hoping you ll get a pre arrival next, i dont think there is anything else left for you to explain to them now, so fingers crossed, stay hopeful :) best of luck!

Thanks for your reply....today i just got my MP reply....I am very sad....how long more i have to wait now.... :(

Dear Sponsor,

Our office followed up with IRCC and they have advised they spoke with you April 29th, 2021 and provided an update. The only other information they provided is that there is no time frame for your application that can be provided.

Thank you,

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
No, it does not make sense to wait. Do your medical and renew your passports.

yes Exactly...your'e right.........they should get passport renewed as soon as possible.....its too much risk taking with file only basis of simple passport renewal especially these days curing Covid everything is slow to come back to after applying....its always a good sign to update them with your new passports..or any new change....shows your case stronger...

Reactions: armoured

Waitingwifeyus

Apr 4, 2021
oes anyone know what happens after medical request? How long will we hear from IRCC
After passing medical. You will waitttt. I waited for about 10 months. Then your file will be transferred to london visa office.

Then after 2-4 months you will get aor2 from lvo. I waited 4 months.

After 1-2 months they will actually start processing your application.

After that you will get decision made. If your decision is positive, you will also get pre arrival.

Then your background screening will be done. And thennn you will get passport request.
Good luck :))

Umbii09

Oct 30, 2020
Quick question, i was asked to upload schedule A on GCKEY account, there is only one option to attach the file, but i have 2 files to attach, the actual schedule A and then the page i “signed” with pen... how to upload more then one document?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Quick question, i was asked to upload schedule A on GCKEY account, there is only one option to attach the file, but i have 2 files to attach, the actual schedule A and then the page i “signed” with pen... how to upload more then one document?
Combine them into a single pdf.