T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
No specific time limit. I believe it depends on the case. It could take anywhere from 3 weeks - couple of months. Thats what has been observed here on the forum.

On the notes, what does it say under Eligibility Assessment? Also is there any comments and notes have been noticed?
On the notes under Eligibility its says In Progress.....and no new notes added however, older notes and all the concerns are gone/erased....nothing in notes showing now.....I am going crazy here guys...its going to be almost 6 months since ADR submitted???

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
On the notes under Eligibility its says In Progress.....and no new notes added however, older notes and all the concerns are gone/erased....nothing in notes showing now.....I am going crazy here guys...its going to be almost 6 months since ADR submitted???
Since the Eligibility is still in progress they won’t send the re-medical, pre-arrival or ppr. until the assessment is done. In other words, it depends on the outcome of the ADR and the overall assessment results.

Can’t make any comments about the removal of the notes as I don’t know what comments were and what they had said? I hope it’s a good sign.
You know what the comments were.

The comments were positive and hopeful?

I understand- 6 months is a long time. It should have been done sooner.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Since the Eligibility is still in progress they won’t send the re-medical, pre-arrival or ppr. until the assessment is done. In other words, it depends on the outcome of the ADR and the overall assessment results.

Can’t make any comments about the removal of the notes as I don’t know what comments were and what they had said? I hope it’s a good sign.
You know what the comments were.

The comments were positive and hopeful?

I understand- 6 months is a long time. It should have been done sooner.
yes those comments were abut the ADR and ADR was only about Ongoing relationship communication, chats, and pics etc. i did also reply to notes with all the proofs and now those comments are gone. i still updated them with new ongoing pics and everything......I am January 2019 applicant...i need to plan my life with work and family grow in Canada. they're taking too long now...i understand with Covid-19 but still a lot of people are getting their PPRs too.....

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
yes those comments were abut the ADR and ADR was only about Ongoing relationship communication, chats, and pics etc. i did also reply to notes with all the proofs and now those comments are gone. i still updated them with new ongoing pics and everything......I am January 2019 applicant...i need to plan my life with work and family grow in Canada. they're taking too long now...i understand with Covid-19 but still a lot of people are getting their PPRs too.....
where is PA from?

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
thats rather sad to see your file date and history, i would like to say it ll be over soon, but its immigration, no one actually knows, not even immigration, By the looks of it people are getting faster pre arrivals, just after getting email of AOR2, so keep your hopes up, and please do not stress over it, you are with your spouse regardless of the location, in sha Allah, it ll be over soon, pray hard! it ll come to you when the time is right , i am hoping you ll get a pre arrival next, i dont think there is anything else left for you to explain to them now, so fingers crossed, stay hopeful :) best of luck!

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020

Then it should be fine and especially if the notes were removed.
Any other red flags you can think of?

It’s been a long time for you. A lot of 2020 jan and feb already got their pre-arrivals

I’m in the same boat as you are - 2019 Sep.

Hopefully we all get the good news soon

Reactions: T@777

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi everyone, I received my GCMS notes and one of the files they created is called ‘Police Certificate India’.

Mine is from Pakistan, no relation to India.

Can someone clarify this for me?

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Hi everyone, I received my GCMS notes and one of the files they created is called ‘Police Certificate India’.

Mine is from Pakistan, no relation to India.

Can someone clarify this for me?
If the principal applicant has travelled and lived in India even temporarily then they will require PC from that place
Or could be an error

2ndM-UC

Apr 29, 2018
Hi All
I applied my wife's sponsorship in May 2017. This is a second marriage case. We had an interview in Islamabad in Feb 2020. Officer objected the Divorce given to 1st wife is not processed from the UC where marriage took place. We have already explained this to them how it works and has given them supporting documents. She informed that I will look into further. No documents was collected or asked at interview or after interview till now. Whenever asked an update, they gave a generic response, no specific response that what is going on.

My MP office also has written them two times after interview but same generic response.

Any suggestion, what should I do?