+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Hello,

When submitted applications, do we need to send them copy or the original marriage certificate?
Dont send no original documents unless they are requested u will not get it back.

Many people I talk with send in photo copy of they married certificate including me an it was okay ircc also advised u against sending original documents unless they are requested

Wizard121

May 20, 2021
Anyone able to successfully book an appointmnet for medical (IOM Pakistan). Its been over 2 weeks and there is no response via email. There call center is no longer booking appointments on phone. I have sent them a follow up email as well but still no luck. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!

Vanilla123

May 19, 2021
Dont send no original documents unless they are requested u will not get it back.

Many people I talk with send in photo copy of they married certificate including me an it was okay ircc also advised u against sending original documents unless they are requested
Do you know what to do if you send the original documents? I sent the original and now it has been a year since my spouse has arrived in Canada but they havent sent back the document.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Do you know what to do if you send the original documents? I sent the original and now it has been a year since my spouse has arrived in Canada but they havent sent back the document.
Did you use a representative/consultant/lawyer? Ask them. They should have known better.

But chances are there is no way to get them back. I believe the application packages say quite clearly you won't get anything back.

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
They will not send back the documents - they have clearly mentioned it. Its part of their own record of files now.

Better chance is to get new originals made from Pakistan by explaining the situation. That is the easier route.

Also, definitely question your lawyers capabilities if they asked you to do this. Misguidance cost you.

Reactions: armoured

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
hi everyone i’m in trouble
I’m February 2020 applicant and my file is in London visa office right now.. got aor2 few weeks ago.. I’ve made a biggest mistake my husband was in pakistan and we had a fight and he blackmailed me he will withdraw my application and i told to my friend and she asked my uci number and send an email to ircc in which she wrote my husband blackmailed me by saying he will withdraw my application if he will do anything please inform me.. ) and after few days we were again happy
With each other.. they didn’t reply but I’m very worried now will they reject our application?
On an IRCC level - don't think your friend holds any credible standing in their eyes?

On a personal level - your friend only made the case worse in case someone at IRCC adds that note to your file.

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
What should I do now? i have 2 kids
It’s okay. If IRCC contacts you, simply tell them that you don’t know this person and you have no idea why they did it. I don’t think IrCc would do anything. Also learn a lesson, things happen between husband and wife, sometimes a person says things they don’t mean. No need to involve friends who act emotionally.

Reactions: pc8922