+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
tha
I sent a complaint to Kyiv email
no she was not given anything and wasnt told of being recorded. if they would, they wud be a national news story on what happened and proably be featured on 60 Minutes.
thats rather odd, general rule is, is they ask you questions and you provide them with answers, at the end of interview, you are given a copy of everything, so you have a record and they have a record. anyway. complain whereever you can and tell them about the negative /biased attitude towards your wife, and dont worry, you ll get through this, you sure will be given an appeal right, if God forbid things go side ways.
Best of luck!

Reactions: Phalos

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
*****UPDATE*****
ALHAMDULLILAH
Dec - 2019
aor2 - july, 2020
ADR - dec 2020 [submited in Jan 2021] (pcc, schedule A, Travel History)
Remed + Pre arrival April, 2021
DM - MAY 2 2021
PRR- MAY 18 2021
Important Note: As after DM it took so long i had no idea why, but somebody had commented that they had sent a webform whilst their took long too and received PPR, I did the same sent a webform yesterday and got PPR today, and strongly suggest for those who are waiting for PPR after DM. this group has been a blessing and will be, May الله bless you all and get everybody's file finalized soon. JazakAllah
I second this, I sent a webform and then the reply was a PPR after seeing DM. Does not hurt to try.

Reactions: armoured

canuckkiwi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
https://globalnews.ca/news/7859595/covid-19-air-canada-india-flight-ban-extended/

It's an air Canada announcement about its flights to India. It doesn't have flights to Pakistan.

But it's clear air Canada expects the government to extend the measures. All of the other travel measures are on rolling thirty day approvals and routinely renewed.

It will definitely be in the news when the measures are removed.
Hope they have limited flights with Air India at least. It has been 15 months since I last saw my spouse and I mentally can’t take it any longer.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hope they have limited flights with Air India at least. It has been 15 months since I last saw my spouse and I mentally can’t take it any longer.
Sorry for the situation you're in.

But I wouldn't count on it - the Air Canada news seems to be anticipating that the current ban on direct flights will be extended.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Do they send it back after the process is complete and my spouse has arrived?
Generally no.

But please check the instructions including country-specific. It's not always the original that's required - I think that's more the exception - but don't know the specifics of your case.

Instructions instructions instructions.

Vanilla123

May 19, 2021
Are you sure? I don't think we sent in originals. In general they request copies because they will not return the originals to you after the application is approved. Don't send originals unless they are specifically requested in the instructions.
My lawyer told me to send the originals and now I am worries that I might not get it back as I need it.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Are you sure? I don't think we sent in originals. In general they request copies because they will not return the originals to you after the application is approved. Don't send originals unless they are specifically requested in the instructions.
I can't speak for all countries but at least in some cases where they say originals it means an official doc from the issuing authority (eg on official paper) , such as an original extract from the Civil registry, not necessarily the original issued at the time of the event.

So mostly one would not need to send in eg the birth certificate issued at time of birth.