+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi
I have submitted application for my husband in April,2020. Just need prayers for this long journey. Still waiting for AOR1. May Gid make it easy for everyone.
You should call IRCC and inquire about your application or atleast get a temp file number. What if your application has been misplaced by the immigration office. I know Feb 2021 applicants have received their AOR1s so better to call them.

Raza.taqi4

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Hello everyone, Hope all is well at your end. I would like to share our experience coming to Canada. I am the sponsor. The timeline is in my signatures Kindly don't ask.

When flying for Canada from Islamabad, we found out a news that all flights from India and Pakistan are suspended, at first we thought if we will be able to even make it to canada, then we figured it's only direct flights. Gladly, we were flying to Canada through a connection flight. We reached Istanbul Airport, and figured Canada is requesting a covid test (from last point of departure) in our case it was istanbul, we went around airport asking if we can get the rapid covid test. The Airport authorities didn't accomodate us well. they told us that covid test is not required for Canada. Well, we landed on 23rd April. The borders experience was actually great, they barely asked us anything - good thing.

From there we had luggage claim, and covid testing. We did a porter during luggage claim, so the porter advised us to take an airport taxi to the hotel quarantine, as many people were waiting in line for hours to get a shuttle service. I recommend take a Taxi/Limo to hotel quarantine...

We stayed at Hotel Crowne Plaza, the experience was awesome, the hotel staff was nice to us. The meals were provided on time.
By the morning of 2nd day at Hotel quarantine I and my wife both tested negative and came home via uber.

QT Day 8 - we have completed the covid test through a virtual nurse, we logged in a system at 6am and there were about 400 people ahead of us. Gladly we waited only 45 mins and were done with it... Switch health would give you an appointment, but it's better to log in early at 6am EST.

If you're a family travelling together, make sure you register your at home covid kits seperately at switch health portal, and also confirm with purolator once you arrange your pickups. sometimes purolator miss out on your pickups. I called about 3 times to purolator, then they picked up our shipments around 4:30 pm. Their Last pickup is around 5pm on Fridays. Our shipments are expected to be delivered by Monday. Hopefully we will be able to end our home quarantine next week.

Wish you all best of luck... Has anyone lately got PPR's?

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Congrats Maa Shaa Allah! My spouse also got COPR but on April 15, 2021. We’re hoping to have him here in Calgary in the beginning of June. Do you have any plans in place to bring your spouse, or any advice?
Your timeline?

Impatiently_Waiting

Oct 28, 2020
Hello everyone, Hope all is well at your end. I would like to share our experience coming to Canada. I am the sponsor. The timeline is in my signatures Kindly don't ask.

When flying for Canada from Islamabad, we found out a news that all flights from India and Pakistan are suspended, at first we thought if we will be able to even make it to canada, then we figured it's only direct flights. Gladly, we were flying to Canada through a connection flight. We reached Istanbul Airport, and figured Canada is requesting a covid test (from last point of departure) in our case it was istanbul, we went around airport asking if we can get the rapid covid test. The Airport authorities didn't accomodate us well. they told us that covid test is not required for Canada. Well, we landed on 23rd April. The borders experience was actually great, they barely asked us anything - good thing.

From there we had luggage claim, and covid testing. We did a porter during luggage claim, so the porter advised us to take an airport taxi to the hotel quarantine, as many people were waiting in line for hours to get a shuttle service. I recommend take a Taxi/Limo to hotel quarantine...

We stayed at Hotel Crowne Plaza, the experience was awesome, the hotel staff was nice to us. The meals were provided on time.
By the morning of 2nd day at Hotel quarantine I and my wife both tested negative and came home via uber.

QT Day 8 - we have completed the covid test through a virtual nurse, we logged in a system at 6am and there were about 400 people ahead of us. Gladly we waited only 45 mins and were done with it... Switch health would give you an appointment, but it's better to log in early at 6am EST.

If you're a family travelling together, make sure you register your at home covid kits seperately at switch health portal, and also confirm with purolator once you arrange your pickups. sometimes purolator miss out on your pickups. I called about 3 times to purolator, then they picked up our shipments around 4:30 pm. Their Last pickup is around 5pm on Fridays. Our shipments are expected to be delivered by Monday. Hopefully we will be able to end our home quarantine next week.

Thanks for the information. Can you share how much the hotel quarantine cost you?

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
You should call IRCC and inquire about your application or atleast get a temp file number. What if your application has been misplaced by the immigration office. I know Feb 2021 applicants have received their AOR1s so better to call them.
agree, its been some time

esam99

Nov 4, 2020

thanks for sharing

mashalkhaan

Dec 3, 2020
@azfar11 Hey! I was just reading the thread and noticed that your file got transferred to Vienna from LVO. I also found out a couple weeks ago that my file is now in Vienna, in queue to be reviewed. I am Jan 2020 applicant. Did you get any further updates from Vienna yet?