+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
What documets to submit with passport ? Amd whats appendix A and B ?
Please can anybody help in assisting , if we receive an email from london office after submitting ADR regarding acknowledgment of receiving them how much more time then , also has anybody received an acknowledgment of ADR from london office recently ??
Kindly let me know

dextriazar

Oct 20, 2020
Do you have any suggestions/recommendations on what to do or say in the TRV application that could help in getting it approved? Anything to mention in letters, or what additional proof to submit?
Your response is greatly appreciated.
Just be honest with your story in the application. I cited that due to COVID-19 the Spousal Sponsorship is taking longer than usual and I would like my spouse to be able to visit me during this time. Acknowledge in the application that you have applied for spousal sponsorship and also lay out a plan why your spouse will not overstay his/her visa. My spouse is finishing her residency so I listed that as a reason she will not be over-staying and will head back to Pakistan to complete this.

Did not attach any additional proof. I just attached what was required in the application.

Timeline: Applied in October 2020, got approved in February 2021. I hope this helps.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Can you post images of what your GCKey screen with the messages looks like so I can help you quickly since you should send off your ppr asap I’m sure.
My wife is finished and my dads wife is being handled by me so I have a lot of experience with this and can probably help. Have a great day. :)
@RisingXPhoenix
Please can anybody help in assisting , if we receive an email from london office after submitting ADR regarding acknowledgment of receiving them how much more time then , also has anybody received an acknowledgment of ADR from london office recently ??
Kindly let me know

Reactions: Kz_hasn

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
@RisingXPhoenix
Kindly let me know
In my experience they don’t usually send acknowledgment of ADR so if you got that then that’s good and it’s confirmation that what you sent is with IRCC successfully.

For reviewing documents after being received, that is an unknown amount of time but I’ve seen a couple months average time wise so far.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
In my experience they don’t usually send acknowledgment of ADR so if you got that then that’s good and it’s confirmation that what you sent is with IRCC successfully.

For reviewing documents after being received, that is an unknown amount of time but I’ve seen a couple months average time wise so far.
Thanks for the update let’s hope they start reviewing it soon as they acknowledged receipt of adr

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
@ranaumar1292

Kindly let me know
What did they request in ADR? Updated Police Clearance Certificate?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi guys please any one tell me when I checked my status online tool its showed
We sent you correspondence on April 14, 2021 about the decision on your application
What does it's mean? .

Reactions: Mujahid10

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We sent you correspondence on April 14, 2021 about the decision on your application
What does it's mean? .
The simple answer is they sent you some type of letter. Check gckey or your email, or ask you rep. If nothing there you may need to call ircc to determine how they sent it.

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
In Appendix A form, you are required to provide your and your spouse information (also child if any). for Appendix B, you just need to print out that and submit to VFS Office along with your Passport. this information is required to issue you COPR document along with VISA.
In Appendix A do i have to fill just mine (PA) info or sponsor as well ? Because i got to know from fb that only PA info is to be filled.... also please guide me whether vfs karachi is open or not

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
What does it's mean? .
It's obviously ADR request check your Email or gckey ASAP if not received yet then wait this may take a while to be received or call ircc to confirm it's not sent to any mistaken Email.