+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Bashima

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Is there any one who have given Remedical during last week, but his status on GCKey/ECAS hasn't been changed yet???
Hello, can you plz share a long does it take after remedical and ppr can you share your experience because I did remedical last week and I got pre arrival last week but my ecas still under process

Jamal Rizvi

Mar 2, 2021
never heard about silent processing and it's necessary to be there, but it could be silently being processed Allah Knows better. i hope u hear soon an update. what i suggest is to apply GCMS notes, raise webform or contact your Local MP as soon as possible.
Please confirm what is GCMS notes and who is our Local MP?

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Alhumdulillah got ppr today .... but there is an attachment in an email and iam unable to open it... how to open that ?
Many congratulations to you.
this attachment is just an image of your Case number. that will be placed in the Appendix A form at top right corner. you can just create a box in word file and type your case number in that by yourself.

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
What documets to submit with passport ? Amd whats appendix A and B ?
In Appendix A form, you are required to provide your and your spouse information (also child if any). for Appendix B, you just need to print out that and submit to VFS Office along with your Passport. this information is required to issue you COPR document along with VISA.

Reactions: Social_Distancing

nTahir

Dec 11, 2019
can anyone please guide how to take appointment for medical from lahore branch? they are not picking calls. should I email them? their is a online portal and that is also not working. If anyone recently booked appointment, how did you do it?

BlueMoon8794

May 20, 2018
can anyone please guide how to take appointment for medical from lahore branch? they are not picking calls. should I email them? their is a online portal and that is also not working. If anyone recently booked appointment, how did you do it?
Email them at CANMEDPK@iom.int with your following details. You should receive a reply within 48 hours

. Passport No.
· Complete Name
· Date of Birth
· Contact Number
· Visa Category
· IME (if you have received a medical request letter)
· Location/City for Screening

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
They received it February 17 2020
AOR1 March 2020
S/A approved August 2020
Biomatics & passed Sept 2020
Medical sept 2020
Medical passed oct 1 2020
File transfer LVO letter January 2021
I also have my MP involved for personal reasons.
Did you get aor2?