Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
Can you post images of what your GCKey screen with the messages looks like so I can help you quickly since you should send off your ppr asap I’m sure.
My wife is finished and my dads wife is being handled by me so I have a lot of experience with this and can probably help. Have a great day. :)

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Can you post images of what your GCKey screen with the messages looks like so I can help you quickly since you should send off your ppr asap I’m sure.
My wife is finished and my dads wife is being handled by me so I have a lot of experience with this and can probably help. Have a great day. :)
Could you tell if the status on GC key is submitted.
and the timeline say ADR: Not applicable what does it mean ?
we had a missing client information associated with sponsor travel, photos after wedding to principal applicant country. so we have uploaded it as overdue document late around 25 March 2021. whereas the rest ADR was submitted on 22nd December 2020.
the above is my status on gc key. If you can make some comments on it from your experience will be appreciated.
Thanks

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
Could you tell if the status on GC key is submitted.
and the timeline say ADR: Not applicable what does it mean ?
we had a missing client information associated with sponsor travel, photos after wedding to principal applicant country. so we have uploaded it as overdue document late around 25 March 2021. whereas the rest ADR was submitted on 22nd December 2020.
the above is my status on gc key. If you can make some comments on it from your experience will be appreciated.
Thanks
When did you notice the ADR status said not applicable though? Was it shortly after March 25 or after December 2020? It’s very likely they have received your documents they were wanting and are waiting to view or have started looking at them hopefully.

They usually give you 30 days from that December date to submit them so did you clarify with IRCC that sending the remaining documents late wouldn’t go against your application and it’s chances of being approved? Also that it was okay to submit them

It says only not applicable or something like we do not need additional documents like others would have as a status?

Sorry for so many questions but to give my best feedback, I need to know the whole story. :)

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
When did you notice the ADR status said not applicable though? Was it shortly after March 25 or after December 2020? It’s very likely they have received your documents they were wanting and are waiting to view or have started looking at them hopefully.

They usually give you 30 days from that December date to submit them so did you clarify with IRCC that sending the remaining documents late wouldn’t go against your application and it’s chances of being approved? Also that it was okay to submit them

It says only not applicable or something like we do not need additional documents like others would have as a status?

Sorry for so many questions but to give my best feedback, I need to know the whole story. :)
Well, on 25 March 2021 it was right away changed to not applicable since before submitting Client Information "Missing Overdue Doc." it was saying action required even though we had submitted rest of docs. and Congratulation window popped up on 22nd December 2020.

We have periodically asked before 25 March 2021 through MP, and even email LVO asking if all docs are received.
MP said no outstanding document at now.
LVO- email said we will review all submission
I had even an affidavit part of my 1st marriage which was submitted with paper application back when we send application August 1st 2019. I missed this upon assuming its not required as its already there didn't attach it to 1st marriage divorce Certificate. but when i had uploaded ADR in gc key it only contain nadra, and union council english, and urdu original. so I can still think it was already there. as to above replies from MP, and LVO.

Yes if I were late in re-compiling putting three things together NADRA, Union council, and Court affadivit on 25 Dec 2020 my deadline was 22nd dec 2020 via webform i submitted

so I still got no clue what they are doing. and how soon i can expect decision.

I see many other from August 2019 who are still waiting so I think there is lag. but can't figure out what they are doing, we are planning to apply GCMS notes ?

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019

I see nobody has got this status ? other application like express entry, PNP, some had this status but not further history about their cases !

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
Well, on 25 March 2021 it was right away changed to not applicable since before submitting Client Information "Missing Overdue Doc." it was saying action required even though we had submitted rest of docs. and Congratulation window popped up on 22nd December 2020.

So based on this, the key date is March 25, 2021. It changed to not applicable after this point if I am understanding you correctly. As long as it doesn’t say action required, I’d say you are up to date on the application so that’s good news. Since if it says action required, it means something is missing or atill

We have periodically asked before 25 March 2021 through MP, and even email LVO asking if all docs are received.
MP said no outstanding document at now.
LVO- email said we will review all submission

That’s awesome that you got your MP involved. I have been seeing people comment on usage of MPs on here both good and bad and I personally involved the MPs on both of the cases and only then does anything get moving along finally. I asked my MP for update on my dads wife and day or two after got remedical request or DM can’t remember which. I would reach out to your MP and say you received this status for additional documents and ask them to do a full inquiry into your file. Provide them whatever information they want to make it successful.
Ask them to find out if your file is still with London because IRCwill transfer the file and not tell you. My dad and his wife had their file sent to Warsaw, Poland office and the only reason I know is because the MP found out for me.

I had even an affidavit part of my 1st marriage which was submitted with paper application back when we send application August 1st 2019. I missed this upon assuming its not required as its already there didn't attach it to 1st marriage divorce Certificate. but when i had uploaded ADR in gc key it only contain nadra, and union council english, and urdu original. so I can still think it was already there. as to above replies from MP, and LVO.

Based on the replies you received it seems that way but it’s best to double check and confirm through the MP.

Yes if I were late in re-compiling putting three things together NADRA, Union council, and Court affadivit on 25 Dec 2020 my deadline was 22nd dec 2020 via webform i submitted

so I still got no clue what they are doing. and how soon i can expect decision.

I see many other from August 2019 who are still waiting so I think there is lag. but can't figure out what they are doing, we are planning to apply GCMS notes ?
So many people are waiting still. If you check the ECAS processing applications timeline, the latest update was they are finalizing most apps between June 20-26, 2019 for the last week and a bit so if you are August 2019, it may be another month and a bit based on current speed.

Don’t lose faith, believe that Allah knows best and the application will be finished when it is meant to. :)
Hope this was helpful information/feedback for you. This last paragraph about not losing hope goes for everyone going through the same struggle and wait I and my dad had to go through. I’m always watching even after my dads wife comes here so if you want my help, ask for me. :D

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
My question is if ADR only asks for renewed Police Clearance certificate then can we assume that they have deemed the relationship to be genuine? Or is it possible to receive additional ADRs in future that may ask for proof of relationship etc. Please advise.. Also important to note that I received ADR, biometric and medical request before I received email that the case was sent to LVO. I thought the LVO handles this stuff? Or was the acknowledgement email by LVO dated late.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My question is if ADR only asks for renewed Police Clearance certificate then can we assume that they have deemed the relationship to be genuine? Or is it possible to receive additional ADRs in future that may ask for proof of relationship etc. Please advise.. Also important to note that I received ADR, biometric and medical request before I received email that the case was sent to LVO. I thought the LVO handles this stuff? Or was the acknowledgement email by LVO dated late.
Not clear what stage you are at in the application and not really possible to give concrete answer. Did you receive pre-arrival services already?

So short answer, they can ask for additional in future if they wish. If it is late in process - eg and esp after pre-arrival services - probably will not, as they are 'collecting' the last info needed for final admissibility.

AOR2/acknowledgement from LVO (and other VOs) comes much later than many expect as it is not just them physically receiving it but registry work and assigning it to an officer, etc. I would say not a reliable indicator of what other procedures going on in parallel.

If you wish to know more, order gcms notes.

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Not clear what stage you are at in the application and not really possible to give concrete answer. Did you receive pre-arrival services already?

So short answer, they can ask for additional in future if they wish. If it is late in process - eg and esp after pre-arrival services - probably will not, as they are 'collecting' the last info needed for final admissibility.

AOR2/acknowledgement from LVO (and other VOs) comes much later than many expect as it is not just them physically receiving it but registry work and assigning it to an officer, etc. I would say not a reliable indicator of what other procedures going on in parallel.

If you wish to know more, order gcms notes.
No, so far I was requested ADR, Biometric and Medical in mid of last month, March. Medical and biometrics was done one week ago, now ecas says that medical has been received. That's the latest update. I think my case is going quite fast as I applied in October of last year, so it's been about 7 months. I am looking at timelines of other people and they received ADR quite late whereas I received it even before my file was acknowledged to be in LVO.

Me and my brother both got married same time and his timeline is exact same, everything requested at same time. They might be reviewing both our cases together.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
No, so far I was requested ADR, Biometric and Medical in mid of last month, March. Medical and biometrics was done one week ago, now ecas says that medical has been received. That's the latest update. I think my case is going quite fast as I applied in October of last year, so it's been about 7 months. I am looking at timelines of other people and they received ADR quite late whereas I received it even before my file was acknowledged to be in LVO.
Then I would guess that they could still require additional documents for the relationship. I don't know why they requested renewed police certificate at this stage, except that they determined they need it.