+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Wsalam and Alhamdullilah. My timeline is as follows :

- Sep.19.2019 : Paid Sponsorship fees + Biometrics & Sent complete application to IRCC

- Nov.22.2019 : Email from IRCC that application has been recieved

- Jan.02.2020 : Biometrics Request

- Jan.03.2020 : Medical Request

- Jan.03.2020 : Additional Info Required (Submitted same day)

- Jan.06.2020 : Enrolled Biometrics

- Jan.06.2020 : Email recieved "We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor"

- Jan.15.2020 : Passed Medical Results

- Jan.31.2020 : Email recieved, file transfered to London for further processing

- Mar.05.2020 : AOR recieved via portal and email

- Sep.23.2020 : Status bar reached 100% : "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process."

No response after that, I have sent emails, Web forms, etc. But only response I received was that the file is waiting in queue for migration officer.

- Jan.30.2021 : Pre-Arrival letter

- Feb.11.2021 : Request Letter : "The processing of your application is ongoing and in order to continue processing, we require the following updated documents. We request that the below items be received in our office :

- Schedule A

- Police Certificate (asked for a new one)

- Travel History form

Additionally, portal used to show "Medical test Passed" with the date but now it say, you do not need a medical test.

Feb.14.2021 : Uploaded all documents requested via IRCC Portal
Thank you zuhair for share your experience thank you. Please tell me where did you check thy extent your medical? Second is how you check status bar? I don't know Thy extent my medical or not where shell I check?
It was updated right after the medical was done but after the 1 year it went back to the original text that says I don't need a medical
Zuhair can I order gcms notes my self because my represntive told me you apply your self if there is any issue if I apply my self?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you zuhair for share your experience thank you. Please tell me where did you check thy extent your medical? Second is how you check status bar? I don't know Thy extent my medical or not where shell I check?

Zuhair can I order gcms notes my self because my represntive told me you apply your self if there is any issue if I apply my self?
No, no problem, you can apply yourself.

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Wsalam and Alhamdullilah. My timeline is as follows :

- Sep.19.2019 : Paid Sponsorship fees + Biometrics & Sent complete application to IRCC

- Nov.22.2019 : Email from IRCC that application has been recieved

- Jan.02.2020 : Biometrics Request

- Jan.03.2020 : Medical Request

- Jan.03.2020 : Additional Info Required (Submitted same day)

- Jan.06.2020 : Enrolled Biometrics

- Jan.06.2020 : Email recieved "We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor"

- Jan.15.2020 : Passed Medical Results

- Jan.31.2020 : Email recieved, file transfered to London for further processing

- Mar.05.2020 : AOR recieved via portal and email

- Sep.23.2020 : Status bar reached 100% : "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process."

No response after that, I have sent emails, Web forms, etc. But only response I received was that the file is waiting in queue for migration officer.

- Jan.30.2021 : Pre-Arrival letter

- Feb.11.2021 : Request Letter : "The processing of your application is ongoing and in order to continue processing, we require the following updated documents. We request that the below items be received in our office :

- Schedule A

- Police Certificate (asked for a new one)

- Travel History form

Additionally, portal used to show "Medical test Passed" with the date but now it say, you do not need a medical test.

Feb.14.2021 : Uploaded all documents requested via IRCC Portal
Hi Zuhaib,

After uploading document there is also need to submit by going all the way down and click the next tab then on new window it will ask the authorization by submitting you e signature and will also ask your security question. But if you fail to submit then it only shows documents uploaded but not submitted to IRCC.
Make sure that you have done this.

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi Zuhaib,

After uploading document there is also need to submit by going all the way down and click the next tab then on new window it will ask the authorization by submitting you e signature and will also ask your security question. But if you fail to submit then it only shows documents uploaded but not submitted to IRCC.
Thank u i tried it now and its submitted finally and it was as action required from 31 dec 2020....thank u sooo much....but i also sent it Thor ugh web from nd email bt in gcsm in notes portion they didn't mentioned about these documents receiving.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
well that doesn't show for everyone unless they have got an Email for that processing. what's your timeline??
What I meant was, is it necessary to have that on ecas? Or can they be silently working without putting that on ecas, I am Jan 2020, last thing I have on ecas is medical has been received.

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
What I meant was, is it necessary to have that on ecas? Or can they be silently working without putting that on ecas, I am Jan 2020, last thing I have on ecas is medical has been received.
never heard about silent processing and it's necessary to be there, but it could be silently being processed Allah Knows better. i hope u hear soon an update. what i suggest is to apply GCMS notes, raise webform or contact your Local MP as soon as possible.

ZuhairRubab

Mar 1, 2021
Hi Zuhaib,

Thank you for your response, I am pretty sure I uploaded it correctly because it says :

"Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: Schedule A.pdf"

For the 3 documents I uploaded. Additionally there's no button and/or way to double-check/resubmit those documents. On the main page of my account the following is written for Review of additional documents :

"The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

Reactions: professor_pk

Impatiently_Waiting

Oct 28, 2020
Alhumdulillah got ppr today .... but there is an attachment in an email and iam unable to open it... how to open that ?
Congratulations! Is the attachment a PDF? If so you might need to download it on a computer and open it from there. Some of the PDFs have special fields in them and they don't open on mobile or in a browser.

Can you also share your timeline? Thanks! :)

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Congratulations! Is the attachment a PDF? If so you might need to download it on a computer and open it from there. Some of the PDFs have special fields in them and they don't open on mobile or in a browser.

Can you also share your timeline? Thanks! :)
The folder is named "image007" and i cant open with adobe... it says adobe couldn't open the image because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example it was sent as an email attachment and was not correctly decoded).... i think its an appendix A form ... now how to open it :/

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
The folder is named "image007" and i cant open with adobe... it says adobe couldn't open the image because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example it was sent as an email attachment and was not correctly decoded).... i think its an appendix A form ... now how to open it :/
Anyone knows how to open ?