+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Zacky

Mar 20, 2021
In a Week. I wasn't checking mine. Thought it gonna take 8 weeks so i shouldn't check it, not to hurt myself. Lol. Cant thank Allah enough. I was so worried. I do have a medical condition, which is not related to lungs and all. I did show my medical history to them but they gave me additional medical anyway. In the end Its all ok shukar Alhumdulilah.

Zacky it all depends bro.
sputum smear test takes a week.
and culture takes 8 weeks.
if they take ur culture test too. then its gonna long wait.
those guys just did my sputum smear test. may be because i had my reports with me. they knew my condition. It was just their doubt.
So u cant compare with me. I am a bit different. I had my medical history in hand.

so just pray bro
inshaAllah u ll hear good news.
its definitely delays the case. but think about the good news in the end.
when u ll get ur negative reports, all this wait wont bother u.
And the negative report is all that matters now.
Yes, you're right, even I wasn't checking but i just called after one week of sample to iom to check if they have submitted the result of smear, so they said yes done on 30th and now i should check again with them after one week that if the tab of culture is open or not in the system if not then culture wont be required but gc key status is not updated yet so was just curious to know how long they take to update the status after the result submission

yeah every case is different, and takes time accordingly.

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
This part I bolded makes no sense. Residency status per tax rules is residency status for tax purposes only. For a citizen, it has no direct effect upon the ability to sponsor. "Losing" the residency status for tax purposes is irrelevant - and at any rate, gaming the rules by pretending to be in Canada (for tax purposes? doesn't make sense to me) could have potentially negative repercussions.

And overall a spousal sponsorship does not have a fixed income or job requirement, and I don't even know what is meant here by a 'means of support paper.'

IRCC can certainly determine whether the sponsor is in Canada or not. There's no good reason to 'hide' it for a citizen and potential negative consequences. On the contrary in this case residing with the spouse and informing IRCC may help with the application as they are (presumably) living together and supports the genuine nature of relationship.
I did not respond to you so i dont need to provide you whole supporting documents or satisfy you... i already responded to relevant person and she is canadian citizen understand better.

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Yes, you're right, even I wasn't checking but i just called after one week of sample to iom to check if they have submitted the result of smear, so they said yes done on 30th and now i should check again with them after one week that if the tab of culture is open or not in the system if not then culture wont be required but gc key status is not updated yet so was just curious to know how long they take to update the status after the result submission

yeah every case is different, and takes time accordingly.

GC key will update only when New Dehli office clear ur medical.
Ask IOM again after a week. InshaAllah talah they wont get u into culture.

Zacky

Mar 20, 2021
GC key will update only when New Dehli office clear ur medical.
Ask IOM again after a week. InshaAllah talah they wont get u into culture.
Yes, InshaAllah! Oh they have a office in new delhi that clear all medicals

so now your gc key is updated and ecas showing DM?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hey not trying to be rude but u have a high chance of refusal. Even my sister got DM without Pre-arrival, medical extension, or remedical. She got refusal 26 days after DM sadly... I would suggest ordering your GCMS notes just to be on the safe side in case you get refusal you will know why and be ready to appeal. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
Please tell me your sister sumitted ADR? Your sister did medical first time? And how to order GCMS notes? Thank you