+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
My represntive told me send through DHL.after that my represntive did email to them regarding ADR.
Seriously?? can't believe what kinda representative would suggest such action during pandemic where every single process is going on online. Send them through whatever method they had asked in ADR letter. Read that letter and find the requested method please because mail takes so much time and i think they are not gonna open mails during this pandemic it will take months.

Reactions: pc8922

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
After how many days of Remedical/pre arrival ones get DM??.... i did my remed on 25th march but i didn't get DM yet :(:(
Unfortunately depends on their mood, but according to previous cases takes a week or two, after you receive the update that your medicals has been passed in gckey & Ecas. best of luck

Zacky

Mar 20, 2021
They submitted in a week. I checked with them after 7 days of my last sample. I called them.
Shukar Alhumdulilah
Got my medical clear. Got status on my GC key.
When your status got changed on gc key? Once iom submits, how many days it take for gc key status to get updated

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Unfortunately depends on their mood, but according to previous cases takes a week or two, after you receive the update that your medicals has been passed in gckey & Ecas. best of luck
No update showing ur remedhas been received... also i have heard that they dont update remed passed on ecas ..:confused:

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I am sorry - but that isn't the best of advise. Actually, isn't that misrepresentation? If you aren't living in Canada - you should mention that and give the address you are living at. Not doing so will get you into trouble - even to the extent of refusal and being unable to re-apply.

And to be honest - CBSA gives you an exit stamp whenever you leave the country - it won't be too difficult for IRCC to be able to find out whether you are in Canada or not.
I agree. No need to change your address. Your current address i.e. the Canadian address can stay as is. I lived with my husband as Canadian citizen for 6 months and moved with him to Canada to new address. However the APPLICANT must inform them of change of address if there is.

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
No update showing ur remedhas been received... also i have heard that they dont update remed passed on ecas ..:confused:
you will get the news soon InshAllah when it's your turn, everyone will. just dont worry cause it's not gonna change anything rathar will get you frustrated, so be calm and pray.

Reactions: Myra obaid

Mariam Qasim

Jun 7, 2020
Congratulations mariam please share your timeline thank you
Timeline: Applied Dec 2019
Biometrics/Medical January 2020
AOR2 Late July 2020.
ADR Dec 17 2020.
PreArrival & Remedical March 12 2021
Remedical appointment March 25
Remedical passed March 31
DM April 1st
PPR April 7

Hope this helps! Praying for everyone to get their processes completed soon InshAllah.