+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Trust23

Oct 2, 2020
Sna please can you share whats shows online tool in process or decision made?

Sna29 when thy ask for ADR you sumit online or you send them through couriour I mean DHL? Please share your experience thank you becouse when thy ask for ADR I send then through DHL. Thank you

Why did you mail ADR? Supposed to email/upload on gckey. Their website states they are not opening mail. Did you also email them the ADR?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you for replying Armoured. Yes we informed IRCC, sent them the birth certificate as well with my husband's name on it. We'll see if we wanna order GCMS notes but I'd heard that it delays the application processing. But I saw on this forum that it has nothing to do with the application processing, so we'll check it out.
GCMS notes does not delay the processing; it's an entirely separate team that works on that. I recommend - as noted, you may be able to get some clues as to what the delay is. (Maybe not though)

Reactions: esam99 and b.any01

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Unless things have changed a lot, there are no passport controls on leaving Canada nor CBSA stamps. That doesn't mean IRCC won't know the sponsor is out of the country so overall agree on this point.
Even if they don't - they will see the next time said person returns to Canada and be able to tally from there. Since entry stamp is necessary.

b.any01

Apr 7, 2021
Hi,

Its so nice to see you are also living with him as i am also a citizen living with my husband but i did travel back and forth since 2019 but in your case i am sure when you gave birth to your child in Canada you also had baby passport with you but now you MUST send copy of your passport and your baby passport with entry stamps into Pakistan and shows that you want to travel with him as during pandemic its not safe to travel alone with a baby. its really nothing to worried about but IRCC is actually asked you to update them on everything that bring changes in your life. you do have a house in Canada to go back...please DO NOT CHANGE your address of Pakistan keep its as Canadian address because then you need to give proofs of going back to Canada.

ALSO ORDER NOTES and send an email with all the pics, passport stamps and baby details. I am also waiting like you here in Pakistan and its not an easy thing to do but it does shows strong marriage bond. :)

also apply your child NICOP Pakistan ID card with father name and shows Canada address as permanent address on NICOP.
Yes we got the NICOP for our baby with Canada address as the permanent address, got the Canadian passport too ofc. Yes the waiting part is the tough one, it's mentally draining and feels like we're in the dark all the time. Thank you for your advice!

Reactions: T@777

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes we got the NICOP for our baby with Canada address as the permanent address, got the Canadian passport too ofc. Yes the waiting part is the tough one, it's mentally draining and feels like we're in the dark all the time. Thank you for your advice!
Have you applied for TRV?

Huss7

Jul 27, 2020
I am sorry - but that isn't the best of advise. Actually, isn't that misrepresentation? If you aren't living in Canada - you should mention that and give the address you are living at. Not doing so will get you into trouble - even to the extent of refusal and being unable to re-apply.

And to be honest - CBSA gives you an exit stamp whenever you leave the country - it won't be too difficult for IRCC to be able to find out whether you are in Canada or not.
I don’t think this is the right information. If you have a house in Canada which is your intended residence when you go back, then you should definitely keep that as your primary address. You had a child and travelled back to see your husband in no way should you be in trouble.But yes I agree you should update ircc you are in Pakistan withyour husband.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I am sorry - but that isn't the best of advise. Actually, isn't that misrepresentation? If you aren't living in Canada - you should mention that and give the address you are living at. Not doing so will get you into trouble - even to the extent of refusal and being unable to re-apply.

And to be honest - CBSA gives you an exit stamp whenever you leave the country - it won't be too difficult for IRCC to be able to find out whether you are in Canada or not.
Dear I am not giving a bad advice which can result in Misrep/refusal..... Please try to read law of sections about updating or changing your address.....you see changing address is misrepresentation as she is just "VISITING" him with her child whose also a Canadian Citizen but she did not moved permanently there...she does has to explain in her letter about her situation but changing address is not important because she is going back to Canada soon after he gets PPR Ofcourse she should inform them about it...also CBSA and IRCC can check your passport EXIT and Entry...stamps are not there anymore now these passports are more SMART Passport :) (Check out some interesting videos on Canadian Passports and its functions :) IRCC still wants to see your passport stamps entering and exciting Pakistan to confirm. I have been doing that for past 3 years now.....trust me they need to see it or will ask you in ADR....

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I am all mentally tortured here but really want to travel with him back so i can start our life together as i really hate LONG distance :(

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Why did you mail ADR? Supposed to email/upload on gckey. Their website states they are not opening mail. Did you also email them the ADR?
My represntive told me send through DHL.after that my represntive did email to them regarding ADR.