+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

b.any01

Apr 7, 2021
Hi everyone,

I filed my husband's outland application in Jun 2019 as a Canadian citizen. After that, I had our baby in late 2019 and came to Pakistan. We submitted our baby's Canadian birth certificate to ircc too. Because of a family emergency, I had to stay here and then the pandemic began in 2020, so I didn't travel back to Canada. I don't want to go back without my husband with me but our application isn't moving. Do I need to inform ircc that I'm not in Canada or can I travel with my husband somehow? If anyone has any idea, please share. Thanks.

Application Received: June 18, 2019
Biometric Done: August 25, 2019
Medical Passed: October 06, 2019
ADRs provided (pol. cer.): November 30, 2019
App. Sent to London Office: January 10, 2020
after that, there was an update: "We started processing your application on October 6, 2020.", which I don't understand.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone,

I filed my husband's outland application in Jun 2019 as a Canadian citizen. After that, I had our baby in late 2019 and came to Pakistan. We submitted our baby's Canadian birth certificate to ircc too. Because of a family emergency, I had to stay here and then the pandemic began in 2020, so I didn't travel back to Canada. I don't want to go back without my husband with me but our application isn't moving. Do I need to inform ircc that I'm not in Canada or can I travel with my husband somehow? If anyone has any idea, please share. Thanks.
You should inform IRCC of your current address. You may be asked to show evidence of your intent to return to Canada. You will need passport for your child, should apply as soon as possible. Did you inform IRCC of the birth of your child - I mean with respect to your sponsorship app - i.e. the birth certificate that shows him as the father?

At minimum showing you have a child and have been living together since late 2019 would perhaps support the genuineness of the marriage - and if you'd done earlier, possible it would have moved things along a bit before now (although impossible to say).

The only ways for you to travel with your husband are for him to get his passport request/COPR or for him to get a TRV.

Chances of approval for the TRV might be low but zero if you don't apply.

You should probably order GCMS notes to try to find out if there are flagged issues.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi everyone,

Application Received: June 18, 2019
Biometric Done: August 25, 2019
Medical Passed: October 06, 2019
ADRs provided (pol. cer.): November 30, 2019
App. Sent to London Office: January 10, 2020
after that, there was an update: "We started processing your application on October 6, 2020.", which I don't understand.

Hi,

Its so nice to see you are also living with him as i am also a citizen living with my husband but i did travel back and forth since 2019 but in your case i am sure when you gave birth to your child in Canada you also had baby passport with you but now you MUST send copy of your passport and your baby passport with entry stamps into Pakistan and shows that you want to travel with him as during pandemic its not safe to travel alone with a baby. its really nothing to worried about but IRCC is actually asked you to update them on everything that bring changes in your life. you do have a house in Canada to go back...please DO NOT CHANGE your address of Pakistan keep its as Canadian address because then you need to give proofs of going back to Canada.

ALSO ORDER NOTES and send an email with all the pics, passport stamps and baby details. I am also waiting like you here in Pakistan and its not an easy thing to do but it does shows strong marriage bond. :)

also apply your child NICOP Pakistan ID card with father name and shows Canada address as permanent address on NICOP.

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
After how many days of last sample you checked with iom? You called them or went there to check if they hve submitted the results?
They submitted in a week. I checked with them after 7 days of my last sample. I called them.
Shukar Alhumdulilah
Got my medical clear. Got status on my GC key.

Zacky

Mar 20, 2021
They submitted in a week. I checked with them after 7 days of my last sample. I called them.
Shukar Alhumdulilah
Hey, good news bro and InshaAllah you will get ppr soon too! Yeah even I checked with them over the phone and i was told that they have submitted ny results already but till now no status changed on GC key yet... when was your status changed over there?

Reactions: Alhumdulleh

Zacky

Mar 20, 2021
Shukar Alhumdulilah
It's like 10 days now from my last sample, so your gc key shows medical passed or medical received?

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
please DO NOT CHANGE your address of Pakistan keep its as Canadian address because then you need to give proofs of going back to Canada.

also apply your child NICOP Pakistan ID card with father name and shows Canada address as permanent address on NICOP.
I am sorry - but that isn't the best of advise. Actually, isn't that misrepresentation? If you aren't living in Canada - you should mention that and give the address you are living at. Not doing so will get you into trouble - even to the extent of refusal and being unable to re-apply.

And to be honest - CBSA gives you an exit stamp whenever you leave the country - it won't be too difficult for IRCC to be able to find out whether you are in Canada or not.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
And to be honest - CBSA gives you an exit stamp whenever you leave the country - it won't be too difficult for IRCC to be able to find out whether you are in Canada or not.
Unless things have changed a lot, there are no passport controls on leaving Canada nor CBSA stamps. That doesn't mean IRCC won't know the sponsor is out of the country so overall agree on this point.

Reactions: Birjis

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am extremely worried now..i want to order notes but as you all know i am currently Visiting my husband in Pakistan. As per notes please see below ...it says "currently present in Canada"

Can i order notes while visiting outside Canada..i still have a job, house and family in Canada to go back to....??please help me??

Thanks.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

*To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada.
of course you can

b.any01

Apr 7, 2021
You should inform IRCC of your current address. You may be asked to show evidence of your intent to return to Canada. You will need passport for your child, should apply as soon as possible. Did you inform IRCC of the birth of your child - I mean with respect to your sponsorship app - i.e. the birth certificate that shows him as the father?

At minimum showing you have a child and have been living together since late 2019 would perhaps support the genuineness of the marriage - and if you'd done earlier, possible it would have moved things along a bit before now (although impossible to say).

The only ways for you to travel with your husband are for him to get his passport request/COPR or for him to get a TRV.

Chances of approval for the TRV might be low but zero if you don't apply.

You should probably order GCMS notes to try to find out if there are flagged issues.
Thank you for replying Armoured. Yes we informed IRCC, sent them the birth certificate as well with my husband's name on it. We'll see if we wanna order GCMS notes but I'd heard that it delays the application processing. But I saw on this forum that it has nothing to do with the application processing, so we'll check it out.

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Shukar Alhumdulilah
How long between your medical clear and GC Key update? Been 3 weeks since passed medical but still no update for mine.