+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Is there any credible information source or link you can direct us to which says 'ordering notes will only put an extra delay in your timeline as thats just extra work for them'. It's a separate department altogether that handles this. Officer is making notes on the file regardless of whether you request them or not. You are just ordering a copy.
Agreed, even ordering gcms does not appear in gcms notes....

sna29

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
My husband is an Oct 2019 applicant. He got a remedical request March 18th, then an ADR March 23rd. Didn’t receive any ADR before that. Medical passed as of yesterday and GC Key shows “The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.” No one has reviewed them yet :( Is it normal to request a remedical and then an ADR?! And what’s weird is that after all this, on March 31st, we got Pre-Arrival... Our ADR hasn’t even been reviewed yet. Has this happened to anyone else? How long do they normally take to review ADR?

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
My husband is an Oct 2019 applicant. He got a remedical request March 18th, then an ADR March 23rd. Didn’t receive any ADR before that. Medical passed as of yesterday and GC Key shows “The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.” No one has reviewed them yet :( Is it normal to request a remedical and then an ADR?! And what’s weird is that after all this, on March 31st, we got Pre-Arrival... Our ADR hasn’t even been reviewed yet. Has this happened to anyone else? How long do they normally take to review ADR?
What did they requested?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Sna please can you share whats shows online tool in process or decision made?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Sna29 when thy ask for ADR you sumit online or you send them through couriour I mean DHL? Please share your experience thank you becouse when thy ask for ADR I send then through DHL. Thank you

sna29

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012

Sna29 when thy ask for ADR you sumit online or you send them through couriour I mean DHL? Please share your experience thank you becouse when thy ask for ADR I send then through DHL. Thank you
ECAS still shows In Process and they asked me to submit docs through GC Key account. In our letter, it specifically told us to send docs through our online account. And immediately after submitting status changed to docs uploaded.

Reactions: F.ayub

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
ECAS still shows In Process and they asked me to submit docs through GC Key account. In our letter, it specifically told us to send docs through our online account. And immediately after submitting status changed to docs uploaded.
But my decision made shows online tool since from 10 March but still no received any email yet ppr. My medical also expired but thy dont ask for remedical. It's thats ok ?