+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Any idea if booking using their online appointment scheduler is legitimate? https://mymedical.iom.int/
I was able to schedule an appointment but when I go to schedule another appointment, the slot I scheduled for previously is still available. I got a reference number that seems to be working as well. It seems weird that only appointments on the 19th of april are available and nothing else.
Does anyone here have any experience with using this online tool or is scheduling using their email the only way now (they dont seem to be picking up their phone at all).
I checked the pakistan medical centres on the immigration canada website, and I don't see that scheduler website anywhere. I could be wrong, but I think calling or emailing is the only way to book an appointment. One usually sends an introductory email and they ask for information, and then you get slotted in. Unless you did that and then were directed to that scheduler. Again, maybe somebody who has used it can let you know.

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Hello everyone,
I tried to make an appointment for a medical and they made an appointment but it's too late. My medical request says to get it done within 30 days and the appointment is made on the 31st day. I emailed them again and they said they dont have anything earlier. Any idea what I should do here?
no worries one of my unkown person have been in same situation before. you have to inform ircc through web form that u called or mailed for booking and they give me this date also attach medical appointment confirmation email. all will be ok..

Regards

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi Guys,

I am extremely worried now..i want to order notes but as you all know i am currently Visiting my husband in Pakistan. As per notes please see below ...it says "currently present in Canada"

Can i order notes while visiting outside Canada..i still have a job, house and family in Canada to go back to....??please help me??

Thanks.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

*To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am extremely worried now..i want to order notes but as you all know i am currently Visiting my husband in Pakistan. As per notes please see below ...it says "currently present in Canada"

Can i order notes while visiting outside Canada..i still have a job, house and family in Canada to go back to....??please help me??

Thanks.

*To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada.
If you are a PR or a citizen, you can order from outside Canada. The Oxford comma is missing and would make this clear - the 'currently present in Canada does not apply to citizens or PRs.

"To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada."

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
If you are a PR or a citizen, you can order from outside Canada. The Oxford comma is missing and would make this clear - the 'currently present in Canada does not apply to citizens or PRs.

"To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada."
Thanks, I am a Canadian Citizen. i was very worried as its a serious matter applying notes...

Reactions: armoured

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019

So what do they mean by Currently Present in canada?

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

Hi there, whats your timeline?
This is just an opinion as I had to visit my husband in Pakistan as well and still am with him for last 5 months. I assure you if your case is straight forward you WILL get some update sooner or later. Ordering notes will only put an extra delay in your timeline as thats just extra work for them. Just be patient. I reached the same point too but in last couple months I started getting updates and now my husband’s COPR is on its way. Btw he’s Sep 2019 applicant.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
It Depends on case. As u know there is no duration for any step in this process.
Agreed bro and it makes sense.
Having that said, generally speaking what’s the worst and the best (longest or shortest time) approximately will it take?
Anyone out there who have been through the processes that can share their experience?

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Hi

Hi there, whats your timeline?
This is just an opinion as I had to visit my husband in Pakistan as well and still am with him for last 5 months. I assure you if your case is straight forward you WILL get some update sooner or later. Ordering notes will only put an extra delay in your timeline as thats just extra work for them. Just be patient. I reached the same point too but in last couple months I started getting updates and now my husband’s COPR is on its way. Btw he’s Sep 2019 applicant.
Is there any credible information source or link you can direct us to which says 'ordering notes will only put an extra delay in your timeline as thats just extra work for them'. It's a separate department altogether that handles this. Officer is making notes on the file regardless of whether you request them or not. You are just ordering a copy.