+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi,

Did you get interview letter too?

What's your timeline?
No I didn't get interview letter. 2019 sempteber applicant ADR sumitted in nobvember 2020 and DM was made first week of march . After that my represntive did inquiry through webform Thy send this email.
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Family Class – Spouses & Partners clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Keep us informed of your situation
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I didn't get pre arrival and PPR.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Ya they told me the same thing when I emailed them that delays due to COVID. Then few days after they sent refusal. Did they extend your medical on gckey?
Saami bhai when you did inquiry to ircc regarding your DM. You receive this kind of email? Please then let me know thank you
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Family Class – Spouses & Partners clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

Sincerely,

Syed2797

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Saami bhai when you did inquiry to ircc regarding your DM. You receive this kind of email? Please then let me know thank you
Dear client,

Sincerely,
Almost everyone received this email

Reactions: Mujahid10

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Almost everyone received this email
sorry what do you mean by everyone got this email? Is this a pre-arrival email? i never got a reply like this? please kindly explain?

maxayma

May 11, 2020
sorry what do you mean by everyone got this email? Is this a pre-arrival email? i never got a reply like this? please kindly explain?
it is an email about the removal of the progress bar that used to show the 12 month time for the application. Because of COVID IRCC can not provide any accurate processing time. Which is not a new thing. They just communicated that via mass email.

Zacky

Mar 20, 2021
Shukar Alhamdo Lillah
Just got Passport back with Visa Stamped + COPR
Finally 20 months long lasting wait is going to be an end.
I don't know when my file was transferred to Poland,
Visa issued from Warsaw.
Congrats bro, how long is the visa stamp valid for? How much time they give you to enter canada

arclite181

Jun 8, 2020
Toronto canada
Category........
STUDY
Hello everyone,
I tried to make an appointment for a medical and they made an appointment but it's too late. My medical request says to get it done within 30 days and the appointment is made on the 31st day. I emailed them again and they said they dont have anything earlier. Any idea what I should do here?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone,
I tried to make an appointment for a medical and they made an appointment but it's too late. My medical request says to get it done within 30 days and the appointment is made on the 31st day. I emailed them again and they said they dont have anything earlier. Any idea what I should do here?
Should be fine. Send a webform if you're very worried that you will be one day late due to lack of available time slots.

Reactions: arclite181

arclite181

Jun 8, 2020
Toronto canada
Category........
STUDY
Should be fine. Send a webform if you're very worried that you will be one day late due to lack of available time slots.
Any idea if booking using their online appointment scheduler is legitimate? https://mymedical.iom.int/
I was able to schedule an appointment but when I go to schedule another appointment, the slot I scheduled for previously is still available. I got a reference number that seems to be working as well. It seems weird that only appointments on the 19th of april are available and nothing else.
Does anyone here have any experience with using this online tool or is scheduling using their email the only way now (they dont seem to be picking up their phone at all).