T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I ALSO sumitted ADR in November 2019 which WhatsApp chat umar visa pics scehdul A ppc etc....on 10 March when I checked my status online tool its showed Decision made. My represntive did inquiry through webform he got email from IRCC due to covid 19 please Waite..even I didn't get pre arrival. And ppr
Hi,

Did you get interview letter too?

What's your timeline?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
my cousin submitted adr in dec nothing after yet no medical status showing in process...
same here but now i am so worried that what type of "Rukhsati" special event they want to see?? we did everything in one day functions ceremony and explain that its all in one as we have majority family members in Canada. i hope this is enough to explain??I am so nervous now...as i am also waiting after ADR submitted in Dec :( However, i am currently living with my husband but what's with Rukhsati means to them??

Y.Bhatti

Jun 26, 2020
AOA,
Please comment on my situation, i received GCMS and in the notes it indicates two deficiencies, 1 imm1017b upfront sheet signed by panel physician has not been provided, 2 - Nickkah contract signing photo not provided.
I applied to sponsor my spouse in October 2019, and when they send letter to do medical, my wife did it in December 2019 and according to this gcms medical passad and expired, so how could i provide the imm1017b upfront sheet.
2- we got married in 1984 and taking pictures of signing nickkah contract wasn't in practice.
Please comment.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Is this true that Hotel quarantine rule will be end on April 30th??
I don't believe that shall be the case, since Canada is going into another lockdown, the quarantine rule in their own designated facility is there to discourage travel, it won't always cost a grand though, I know someone who recently visited, 3 nights costed him 470 cad, he was tested for covid, result came out negative in 2 days and he was allowed to go home and quarantine there. The key to travelling right now is, getting a negative covid test and extra care, keep n95 on, or double up the surgical masks, use face shield and other proper PPE, have disinfectant wipes with you, clean all the surfaces you are going to touch once you get in the plane, do not eat/drink anything in the plane, try not to use toilet as well, I had to travel alot in pandemic, and that's what I did, and it has kept me safe, I am sure if you guys follow, it ll be no problem.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
AOA,
Please comment on my situation, i received GCMS and in the notes it indicates two deficiencies, 1 imm1017b upfront sheet signed by panel physician has not been provided, 2 - Nickkah contract signing photo not provided.
I applied to sponsor my spouse in October 2019, and when they send letter to do medical, my wife did it in December 2019 and according to this gcms medical passad and expired, so how could i provide the imm1017b upfront sheet.
2- we got married in 1984 and taking pictures of signing nickkah contract wasn't in practice.
Please comment.
1984 seems like an old time, I wonder why didn't you do it before, nonetheless, you can't rectify anything before they ask you to, or it would be an over reaction to the situation, I suggest you wait and see what comes out of it, and if Allah forbid, file gets a refusal(which it won't I am sure) you can explain with whatever you wrote here, I.e taking pictures weren't in practice back in 84, but of course it has to be more subtle and appealing to make a case, but again, you lot are together for over 35 years I don't think anything would matter, you shall be fine in sha Allah.

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please comment.
I would note: 'deficiencies' do not necessarily mean things are a problem but something for examining officer to check. (What you read was a preliminary assessment, or at least that's what it sounds like)

That doesn't mean it isn't a problem - depends on circumstances. But for your specific case: if you have indeed been married and mostly living together for 25+ years, I doubt the photograph of that particular ceremony is an issue. (I would hope at minimum you'd have qualified as common law at some point anyway and the officer would see clearly it's not a recent marriage and has to be looked at differently)

If you've lived apart since marriage 25 years ago though it could be an issue.

Y.Bhatti

Jun 26, 2020
1984 seems like an old time, I wonder why didn't you do it before, nonetheless, you can't rectify anything before they ask you to, or it would be an over reaction to the situation, I suggest you wait and see what comes out of it, and if Allah forbid, file gets a refusal(which it won't I am sure) you can explain with whatever you wrote here, I.e taking pictures weren't in practice back in 84, but of course it has to be more subtle and appealing to make a case, but again, you lot are together for over 35 years I don't think anything would matter, you shall be fine in sha Allah.
Thanks, Jazak Allah.

Y.Bhatti

Jun 26, 2020
I would note: 'deficiencies' do not necessarily mean things are a problem but something for examining officer to check. (What you read was a preliminary assessment, or at least that's what it sounds like)

That doesn't mean it isn't a problem - depends on circumstances. But for your specific case: if you have indeed been married and mostly living together for 25+ years, I doubt the photograph of that particular ceremony is an issue. (I would hope at minimum you'd have qualified as common law at some point anyway and the officer would see clearly it's not a recent marriage and has to be looked at differently)

If you've lived apart since marriage 25 years ago though it could be an issue.
Thanks, Jazak Allah.