+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Yes they requested police cert, schedule A, Proofs- I submitted whatsapp chats/calls, pictures, honeymoon pics, gifts and financial proof as well. I even showed proof that my wife was living with me for months before we applied for sponsorship. We were so happy that we got DM and the wait is finally over... but got refusal. They said that they will mail the offical refusal letter to the sponsor.
We didn't have a reception and explained why as well. Going to reorder gcms notes and appeal.
I ALSO sumitted ADR in November 2019 which WhatsApp chat umar visa pics scehdul A ppc etc....on 10 March when I checked my status online tool its showed Decision made. My represntive did inquiry through webform he got email from IRCC due to covid 19 please Waite..even I didn't get pre arrival. And ppr

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Yes they requested police cert, schedule A, Proofs- I submitted whatsapp chats/calls, pictures, honeymoon pics, gifts and financial proof as well. I even showed proof that my wife was living with me for months before we applied for sponsorship. We were so happy that we got DM and the wait is finally over... but got refusal. They said that they will mail the offical refusal letter to the sponsor.
We didn't have a reception and explained why as well. Going to reorder gcms notes and appeal.
I ALSO sumitted ADR in November 2019 which WhatsApp chat umar visa pics scehdul A ppc etc....on 10 March when I checked my status online tool its showed Decision made. My represntive did inquiry through webform he got email from IRCC due to covid 19 please Waite..even I didn't get pre arrival. And ppr

SaamiA12

Apr 1, 2021
Ya they told me the same thing when I emailed them that delays due to COVID. Then few days after they sent refusal. Did they extend your medical on gckey?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Ya they told me the same thing when I emailed them that delays due to COVID. Then few days after they sent refusal. Did they extend your medical on gckey?
I don't know thy extent or no. But my one of friend got visa his medical was expire. His decision made shows online tool after 30 days he get ppr and pre arival both togeather..

SaamiA12

Apr 1, 2021
I don't know thy extent or no. But my one of friend got visa his medical was expire. His decision made shows online tool after 30 days he get ppr and pre arival both togeather..
Ya sometimes you get pre/ppr together but they either extend medical or ask for remedical before DM. In my case they didn't extend medical and didn't ask for rermed. You can check Gckey it will show it there if extended. They have to do this step as it's a requirement before allowing someone to enter Canada.

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Shukar Alhamdo Lillah
Just got Passport back with Visa Stamped + COPR
Finally 20 months long lasting wait is going to be an end.
I don't know when my file was transferred to Poland,
Visa issued from Warsaw.
Congratulations Shah sb, so happy for you... finally this anxious wait came to an end.
by the way, when are you planning to fly canada?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Ya sometimes you get pre/ppr together but they either extend medical or ask for remedical before DM. In my case they didn't extend medical and didn't ask for rermed. You can check Gckey it will show it there if extended. They have to do this step as it's a requirement before allowing someone to enter Canada.
Bhai duwa Karna please I got PPR soon I am so stres. Inshallah allah say duwa karsak tay hai.

Reactions: professor_pk