+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SaamiA12

Apr 1, 2021
Correct - personally/directly know 2 cases who got approved just on Nikkah and they explained how / why they couldn't do Rukhsati etc.

It is all subjective - based on officer and how detailed your case is.

Perhaps if they were allowed to present their case - the officer would believe differently.
Correct - personally/directly know 2 cases who got approved just on Nikkah and they explained how / why they couldn't do Rukhsati etc.

It is all subjective - based on officer and how detailed your case is.

Perhaps if they were allowed to present their case - the officer would believe differently.

I dont understand why they didn't ask for an interview or PFL... straight refusal.

Trust23

Oct 2, 2020
Can they still refuse after Pre-arrival? I got pre arrival and DM 3 weeks ago but no PPR. Everyone else is getting PPR within a week.

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
I dont understand why they didn't ask for an interview or PFL... straight refusal.
Hi Mr Sami, IRCC is not approving any cases based on nikkah only, those were old cases i know my 2 friends who did nikkah only and case was approved and later they did rukhsti but actually they did not told that we did not done rukhsti.

they took rukhsti pics and just said walima ceremony not done thats all..

whatever i understand ur was nikkah only case..

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Can they still refuse after Pre-arrival? I got pre arrival and DM 3 weeks ago but no PPR. Everyone else is getting PPR within a week.
after pre arrival most chances are of approval dont be worry 98% cases approve in sponsorship and rest 2% in appeal if cases is 100% genuine..

SaamiA12

Apr 1, 2021
Hi Mr Sami, IRCC is not approving any cases based on nikkah only, those were old cases i know my 2 friends who did nikkah only and case was approved and later they did rukhsti but actually they did not told that we did not done rukhsti.

they took rukhsti pics and just said walima ceremony not done thats all..

whatever i understand ur was nikkah only case..
I know few people who got approved recently with Nikkah only case. Actually, we did Nikkah and then my wife started to live with me for over 5 months we just didn't have a reception in hall to show ruksati. After that she went back to Canada and applied. We showed them a lot of pics of honeymoon and cohabitation. We explained why we didn't have a reception in a hall as well. She came to visit me 3 times after applying as well. We sent them all of the new proofs in ADR when they requested it.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I don't know when my file was transferred to Poland,
Visa issued from Warsaw.
You are in Pakistan?

I doubt they transferred the file to Warsaw - just had the passport sent there for visa printing. (Lots of offices can print visas even if they don't normally process spousal sponsorship)

Why, I do not know - likely simple load management or closures in other offices. This may hint that a big part of the delays in some cases of getting PPRs are not about the decision itself but the phsyical management of the passport receipt/visa printing.

(We actually had two visas printed after first one had an issue - unrelated to decision - first one was printed in Moscow, the closest visa-printing place; the second one was printed in Warsaw; I have no idea why it was done differently the second time. It didn't take notably longer)

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
You are in Pakistan?

I doubt they transferred the file to Warsaw - just had the passport sent there for visa printing. (Lots of offices can print visas even if they don't normally process spousal sponsorship)

Why, I do not know - likely simple load management or closures in other offices. This may hint that a big part of the delays in some cases of getting PPRs are not about the decision itself but the phsyical management of the passport receipt/visa printing.

(We actually had two visas printed after first one had an issue - unrelated to decision - first one was printed in Moscow, the closest visa-printing place; the second one was printed in Warsaw; I have no idea why it was done differently the second time. It didn't take notably longer)
Yeah I am in Pakistan

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I know few people who got approved recently with Nikkah only case. Actually, we did Nikkah and then my wife started to live with me for over 5 months we just didn't have a reception in hall to show ruksati. After that she went back to Canada and applied. We showed them a lot of pics of honeymoon and cohabitation. We explained why we didn't have a reception in a hall as well. She came to visit me 3 times after applying as well. We sent them all of the new proofs in ADR when they requested it.

I am extremely sad and sorry to see your file got refusal....I think the details in letter will explain you everything also be ready to file for Appeal right after receiving letter within 30 days.....honestly i don't think it was only about Rukhsathi...maybe some one said something about you guys or wrote a complaint out of Jealousy....I know many people who does all 3 in 1, i mean Nikkah/Rukhsati/reception/valima in one day and explain that they will do the rest in Canada since most family members living there...it must has to do with something else and don't worry you can win your case in Appeal...Inshallah...please don't lose hope and try to see what exactly went wrong?!.

Reactions: Arsh1973

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
For all asking here is my timeline:
Dec 2019 applicant
AOR2 was around Late July 2020.
ADR request for Police certificate,travel history December 17 2020.
ADR submitted December 21 2020.
Pre-Arrival and Remedical Request March 12.
Remedical appointment March 25.
Decision Made April 1.
Exactly same boat, received ADR dec 18 but i submitted in January lol that's why i may get these updates a month later InshAllah ❤