SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Alhamdo Lillah
Just got Passport Request
August 09, 2019 Applicant
MashaAllah
Congratulations
At this moment, all the pain of this long wait has gone. U must be feeling like nothing happened, those stressful days and sleepless nights.
This is how it feels at the end.
Stay blessed always, ameen.

Reactions: rrss13

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Congrats :)

I am really very happy for you...please pray for us too....we are still waiting since ADR submitted on Jan 9, 2021?? also how many people are waiting for the interview?

Mar 14, 2021
Do
Congrats :)

I am really very happy for you...please pray for us too....we are still waiting since ADR submitted on Jan 9, 2021?? also how many people are waiting for the interview?
you think after adr people still receive interview ?? And i have seen people who get interview,, they usually get the letter in start? What do think!

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Do

you think after adr people still receive interview ?? And i have seen people who get interview,, they usually get the letter in start? What do think!
Dear you may think i am asking a stupid question here....I am the only one who received "ADR and interview letter" same day.....so i did reply to all their concerns in my ADR but in my interview letter they said we will review your file and let you know the date, time and location...this was all happend in Jan 9..... but until now no date is mentioned.

so simply i want to see how many people getting Pre-arrival and PPR if they were in the line waiting for interview so far? because personally i know 4 files by now who got their interview waived and got PPR. in last 1 month......I think they are giving PPR and re-medical to people without Interview cases and i think we will be in a batch of people who are still waiting for interview or at least some good news after ADR....???

i think i'm becoming a joke here...I am so desperate for my file too like you all but i don't scream my feelings here and always try to stay positive....i want to see how many people are still in a boat like me and nothing else?!

I hope i explain my self now better?!!!

Reactions: Anjaladhikari

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Dear you may think i am asking a stupid question here....I am the only one who received "ADR and interview letter" same day.....so i did reply to all their concerns in my ADR but in my interview letter they said we will review your file and let you know the date, time and location...this was all happend in Jan 9..... but until now no date is mentioned.

so simply i want to see how many people getting Pre-arrival and PPR if they were in the line waiting for interview so far? because personally i know 4 files by now who got their interview waived and got PPR. in last 1 month......I think they are giving PPR and re-medical to people without Interview cases and i think we will be in a batch of people who are still waiting for interview or at least some good news after ADR....???

i think i'm becoming a joke here...I am so desperate for my file too like you all but i don't scream my feelings here and always try to stay positive....i want to see how many people are still in a boat like me and nothing else?!

May Allah make it easy for u. Ameen

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
May Allah make it easy for u. Ameen
Ameen...Thanks.

Now I hope some relevant "SAME BOAT" people will reply me? I am tired of posting questions without any reply :( anyone in intervie wait time or still waiting after submitting ADR in Nov, Dec or Jan??

i think they're sending out these things in a batch.

Last edited:

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017

What do your GCMS notes say? Officer will always have a note there.