+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Zacky

Mar 20, 2021
Ameen sum ameen.
Yeah.Dont think about the time. Just pray for negative reports. Thats all it matters now. Remember when the time is right, we ll go to live our normal lives. When Allah will say 'kun'
That's all we believe. That's our faith.
InshaAllah talah this time will pass. And happy days will come again.
Salam bro, hope you are fine! I have completed my sputum test, now hve to wait for 8 weeks for the result?

Zacky

Mar 20, 2021
Yes. Thats what they say.
there is some grading system of xrays
according to which they takes smear or culture.
I am just praying hard, they don't get into culture.
uff this is so stressful :confused:
Hmm, yeah they kinda said the same to me, don't worry that much everything will be fine! Sorry i forgot when did you gave your sputum? Been a week already? Got your smear result? They will upload it online or how will they let us know about it?

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Hmm, yeah they kinda said the same to me, don't worry that much everything will be fine! Sorry i forgot when did you gave your sputum? Been a week already? Got your smear result? They will upload it online or how will they let us know about it?
I gave my last sample on friday.
InshaAllah talah it will be fine.
If everything s fine they wont call u.
they just told me that my medical will be submitted in a week.

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
wait for a week.
when they ll submitted it, u ll see something online.
as soon as i ll get any update. i ll let u know

Zacky

Mar 20, 2021
wait for a week.
when they ll submitted it, u ll see something online.
as soon as i ll get any update. i ll let u know
Yes, let's just wait for a week to be completed. Sure ,yes do inform me how it goes, thank you. Yes, don't worry InshAllah it will be fine

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
Why, did you get a tourist visa? I think you can do a medical in Canada, I dont see why not?
I haven't applied for a tourist visa yet, but my husband and I are thinking about it. He called his MP and she said LVO hasn't completed the criminality yet and the background check hasn't started yet. My medical is expired and I haven't received a remedical yet. It's going to be 15 months for me on April 2. Looks like it'll take 100500 months more, so we started thinking about a tourist visa. Technically I have a valid business visa for 10 years but it's on my maiden surname. They told me it's valid I just need to apply for its replacement and show the reason, why I'm going to go to Canada. The problem is that I can't provide the proof I'm going to Canada with business purposes this time. It makes more sense to apply for a visitor type.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Technically I have a valid business visa for 10 years but it's on my maiden surname. They told me it's valid I just need to apply for its replacement and show the reason, why I'm going to go to Canada. The problem is that I can't provide the proof I'm going to Canada with business purposes this time. It makes more sense to apply for a visitor type.
Presumably you've travelled to Canada multiple times on your business visa, or previously at any rate?

No guarantees of course but my impression is that they are more consistent now than they used to be - in that those who've had visas before and had no issues get new ones - long tenor - more or less routinely. Only question right now is processing time and the wrinkle of your existing visa (not an issue per se but a tiny bit out of ordinary).

(Yes, there are exceptions and issues that come up - but still)

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
My file was also at LVO, but due to great backlog they sent it to Vienna from London, you guys should also asks where your files are, I also didn’t know that my file has been moved from LVO to Vienna office until I sent them a webform and asked about that.
when was ur file moved to LVO