+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Azfar for how long you file was under review? Can you please share your timeline? thanks
My file remained in the queue to be reviewed by an immigration officer for 5,6 months, but when an immigration officer started reviewing that, he sent me pre arrival right away within a week

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Alright then we can expect this review to be long enough since we’re at LVO
My file was also at LVO, but due to great backlog they sent it to Vienna from London, you guys should also asks where your files are, I also didn’t know that my file has been moved from LVO to Vienna office until I sent them a webform and asked about that.

MKH22

Nov 27, 2019
Yea but their last email reply was very classy LOL they wrote “please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries” i dont have the courage to email them again @azfar11

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Yea but their last email reply was very classy LOL they wrote “please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries” i dont have the courage to email them again @azfar11
Why do you worry? Everyone has a right to know his process and how things are going on? I sent them webform gazillion times, they can’t say statutory that you don’t do that. If they do lemme know am becoming a lawyer in canada we will sue them together

• Haha
Reactions: Ex ツ and MKH22

MKH22

Nov 27, 2019
Oh thanks so much for boosting my confidence here haha! wishing you best of luck so that u become a lawyer fastttt and we can sue them for the torture they’ve put us through lol @azfar11

Reactions: azfar11

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Hello guys as i had submitted my ADR in january-2021, today 25-march my gckey showed up with "" We have received the additional documents you have provided" the question is how long after this ?
Dec-2019 applicant.