+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
Yes - you can. Just have to give the medical inside Canada. Find out the correct hospital from CIC website, since you can only get it done from an approved facility.
Thanks for the answer! My medical expired in February. I'm thinking about applying for tourist visa and just was curious if I get a visa and go to Canada and receive remedical while I'm there.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Thanks for the answer! My medical expired in February. I'm thinking about applying for tourist visa and just was curious if I get a visa and go to Canada and receive remedical while I'm there.
Oh I just got denied a tourists Visa from Kyiv this month, solely based on
"Ties to Canada and Home country" and "Purpose of trip"

Good luck if you apply. Lemme know if ur successful.

Reactions: Ivory16

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Not all offices send aor2. I don't know specific link to ecas steps - and I'm skeptical anyone does, possibly including those inside ircc.

Change in status in ecas means something happened. That's better than nothing happened.
If no AOR2. Does ECAS gets a line that stated we started processing your application on this date?

sheher kazmi

Jul 20, 2012
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office

How the spousal sponsorship works i.e. Steps

London Visa Office Processing time is 11 Months

Dear all just for the clarity i m posting the process of Family sponsorship for understanding of all of thread members.

Phase 1: Sponsor's Approval

1. Sponsorship application submission (AT CPC-Mississauga)

2. First Email: application of sponsorship received by CPC-Mississauga (with in a week time or 10 days)

3. 2nd email: Sponsorship approval and File is sent to London Visa office for further processing (with in 1 month)
or if you are an old applicant (Islamabad Visa Office) then your file is transferred to LVO. whether you get email or not your file is in London.

Phase 2: Visa Office Stage (Principle Applicant or Spouse)

Steps: Eligibility Assessment (Relation is Genuine or not) > Re-Med if required > Back ground checks > PPR 1 > PPR2 > Visa Issued

5. Eligibility Assessment: Additional documents or Interview request from LVO to assess eligibility.(between 5-8 months is my best guess) Interview will most likely held in Islamabad but interviewer will be a person from LVO not from Islamabad (Interview is only to assess whether relationship is genuine or not).

6. background checks will be done after relationship is confirmed by Visa officer.

Passport request is Two step process as Pakistani law does not permit sending passport out of country

7. Passport request 1. PPR1 sending copies of the passport and pictures to LVO (30 days) (immediately send to LVO on given address)
after receiving your copies of passport and pictures. LVO will issue Visa and COPR issued as per your passport and send it to Islamabad

8. Passport Request 2. PPR2. Original passport and return address needs to be sent to Islamabad. (usually 30-45 days after PPR1) Send PPs through TCS visatronics

9. Visa is being pasted on Passport. VISA along with COPR is sent to your return address.

10. You are ready to land.........
When i check PR status on cic website it says not available on internet? What does it mean?

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019

MKH22

Nov 27, 2019
@azfar11 hey! Did u get any update since you got reply to your email that your file is under review by the migration officer? I got the same response to my email yesterday.